• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you know YouTube?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
i got 109

i also got rickrolled... damn it youtube i thought we were through with this!!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I got 96. I don't follow a lot of vloggers so actually knowing them is kinda surprising to me :) of course there were some guesses in there too (and I was sooooo confident the first video was a cat. Lmao, I need to work on my Youtube culture)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Is it just me or was that site seriously unbalanced volume-wise? I had to turn my sound way down to not get a piercing headache just from the sound effects wtf. @_@

Anyway, I got 105 points. I got a few wrong, guessed on several... but I was a little surprised at how many I knew. :P

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I got a 99; the scores were really generous. Answered many of them wrong the first time, then put the correct one and didn't get penalized for it.

If you honestly knew every single one of these, you really don't get out much.

Sir Codin

I don't watch much of popular Youtube; a lot of it is garbage and the people who comment on Youtube videos are even worse.

Maddox observes how stupid Youtube videos hurt entertainment overall, too:

Back