• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Chaining Spiritomb is impossible.

I have got an elastic band so I am restarting my SRing for Heatran. I want to get it a lot. I really need to get my first shiny again. I hate losing my okd save file and chaining is hard for me. I don't like it at all.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hi hi people m comp was acting up again(the crap 1)so im bak and the new i bring is once again i thought i saw a shiny but it wasntheres how it goes..

i let my little cuzin play when i was tired of looking for shiny bagon so he flew about and started fightin wabbafet then he woke me up from my nap to tell me he found a shiny.being startled he showed me and i saw a slight green tinge but i rubbed my eyes and it was blue he had thought it was a shiny because of the lipstick..... hahahahahah funny huh anyway im still looking for a shiny sycther or munchlax.(and advice to people doing this munchlax takes long so u need to be commited)

p.s. someone help me post my picture of my shinies i wanted to post the shiny mew and rhyperion but its not working

p.p.s.soory i may not post 4 a while with the home work and other thing.(that was long wasnt it)

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Good luck Dawnfanboy on Spiritomb! I've been Sring for it for 4 days now, somewhere around 15 or so hours of SRing. Good luck fufu on bulbasaur too! Its long overdue, last SR shiny I recall you getting was mudkip. Good luck to everyone else on their hunts too. The 108 voices of the souls that dwell in spiritomb's seal beckon me....it must shine...

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
D_S, we all know that you're going to get Spiritomb within the next week, lol.

And I just had a 38 chain of Smeargle break. Yay.

lol watch it take me as long as it took to find giratina or longer x__x. Gah why are your smeargle chains breaking so much and so close to 40 too @__@ Still Sring for spiritomb. Batteries red, must've Sr for it for 5 hours today at least. Good luck to everyone on their targets!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
37 soft resets for Giratina, I've tired 20 times to get a Shiny Spirtomb, I was lucky to find a Shiny Zangoose in Ruby and Roselia in Pearl. I will transfer them tommorow

Quick Note: If you transfer a shiny, when you find it in Pal Park, will it still be shiny ?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Yep, shinies always stay shiny, even through Pal Park.

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
RegiRock Soft Reset Amount of Times: Approx 1.5-2k.
Estimated Shiny Encounter Day: By Next Week XD

Good luck on all your shinies!
*yawn*

---------EDIT--------
Should I hunt Regice Instead?
It'll be much more fitting in my blue Shiny Team! XD

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
ive got all the shiny regis but not giggas i just let my little cuzin sr 4 me im very lazy i got regirock by myself regice my cuzin and steel was random it was first but thonly reason i got i was becuse i killed it 3 timmes and it end up using struggle 4 times(i used moletres with pressure)
and i really couldnt be bother with regigiggas

oh and can someone ppppppppppllllleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee help me with posting screen shots of my shiny pokemon=)

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
ive got all the shiny regis but not giggas i just let my little cuzin sr 4 me im very lazy i got regirock by myself regice my cuzin and steel was random it was first but thonly reason i got i was becuse i killed it 3 timmes and it end up using struggle 4 times(i used moletres with pressure)
and i really couldnt be bother with regigiggas

oh and can someone ppppppppppllllleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee help me with posting screen shots of my shiny pokemon=)

Im going for Regigigas (spelt correctly i presume) after all 3 regis, maybe i SHOULD let my cuzin SR for my sapphire XDD

And whats wif posting screen shots? As in... what help u require.

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Found a Shiny Draitini in Safari Zone in LG (caught it)

You lucky son of a Blissey. I once found one of those in my LG but it escaped. I cursed non-stop for a solid half hour, but I guess the shiny Croagunk I have was the repayment.

Anyway I have set future targets for myself:

LG1: Dratini (At the Game Corner)
LG2: Eevee
Pearl: -Misdreavus
-Makuhita (When it comes)
-Nidoran M (If I can ever start a chain)

And among these I be currently searching for Eevee. I want this because I won't have to worry so much about not having Synchronise. Since it can fill any role depending on what it evolves into, natures aren't a big problem.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
hey everyone today i finally get my lucky skitty swarm but idk how to chain them so can someone please help me out??

also if anyone has a rose incense it would help out too....i know this isnt the place to ask for it but im really desperate for one =[....

Congrats to everyone and their new shinies and good luck to those who are shiny searching.....im sure you will find your shiny within due time

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
well you obviously cant expect shiny pokemon to appear like that....it calls for time and patience...it can be a royal pain but its up to you to make the effort in waiting

Back