• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Alright, I haven't been part of this rp long how do you post for classes? I'm unsure how that works.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
can you supply me with a link for reference

http://serebii.net/

Alright, I haven't been part of this rp long how do you post for classes? I'm unsure how that works.

Well, read my announcement and you should know all you need to.

A NEW DAY HAS ARRIVED ...Finally!

Today will be type specialization day at the academy. If you're a teacher that doesn't already teach type specialization, you're allowed to choose a type to teach for the day. If that doesn't work for your character, they can still teach their normal class, however, only students who have declined to specialize will be attending that class. That being said, this is one of the few days students get to choose which classes they take. Rock on!

Also, for new people that don't know the routine. Classes take place in the mornings right after breakfast, and after class students are free to do what they please for the rest of the day including sports, clubs, extra studying, battles, traveling to different parts of the island, etcetera. If your class is taught by an NPC, you may feel free to control the teacher. If a teacher doesn't already teach the type your character wants specialization in, simply select an appropriate teacher from the list to do it, or have one of the three champions do it.​

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Err..I hate to point this out, but you just totally IGNOR'D ME! XD

Nevermind, drop my reservation, this RP is waaay too fast-paced for my liking. May as well join a regular Yu-Gi-Oh RP. :P

Dawn

Years
You only attend one Jasonwolf. c: Choose a type specialization class and go to it. :p Let it be assumed that the room numbers are on the schedule students should have. l3

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
I'm sorry I must of been vague. I meant a reference to the Rp where a large fight had taken place. I might just look through myself.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Repeat the question, does Ven get the Zorua and does Gen get the Elekid?And how many levels does Ven's pokemon gain, if any

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@pokepokemo: Well, that's not my decision to make. It's your choice. o-o So go for it.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Well that's new to me.

Oooh anyways, here's a team update.

Ven:

Veera
Female Milotic
Moves: Water Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Rain Dance, Brine, Recover and Attract
Lv:20

Falco
Male Gyarados
Moves: Hydro Pump, Giga Impact, Dragon Tail, Ice Fang, Thrash and Water Pulse
Lv: 20

Snacks
Female Zorua
Moves: Night Daze, Calm Mind, Agility, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse and Return
Lv: 6

Zemrath
Male Pawniard
Moves: Metal Claw, Psycho Cut, Shadow Claw, Hone Claws, Rock Polish and Slash
Lv: 16

Gen:

Shock
Male Joltik
Moves: Wild Charge, X-Scissors, Cross Poison, Electroweb, and Fury Cutter
Lv: 19

Hyper
Male Elekid
Moves: Thunderpunch, Thunderbolt, Electro Ball, Thunder, Rain Dance and Cross Chop
Lv:16

CupCream
Female Vanillite
Moves: Blizzard, Double Team, Flash Cannon, Avalanche and Icicle Spear
Lv: 21

Darrumel
Male Dewott
Moves: Trump Card, Hydro Pump, Water Pledge, Detect, Dig and Razor Shell
Lv: 18

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Believe it or not, double/tripple battles are not what I was talking about when I said group battles. I was actually talking about uneven odds. As in, your pokemon would be outnumbered in the battle. Regardless, yes any training you do warrants a level.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Burghs Bug type spec class is all lined up!

It'll be taking place in Burghs classroom, which will have been (as he would put it) "Lavishly redesigned in orser to spice things up"

The lesson for as Burgh would say "the halloween spirit" will be a theory class on all of the more disturbing and disgusting parts of a bug type pokemons life. :)

Xavier also finnaly gonna find out who his new teacher is XD

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
EVERYONE WANTING TO TAKE THE POISON-TYPE CLASS!

Battlefield 8 is where the class will take place at. It should be on the schedules. Keep in mind that the class will be taught by my character, not a NPC.

Thank you.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Update to my team:

Spr_5b_304.png

Lvl 15
Moves: Tackle, Harden, Mud-Slap, Headbutt, Metal Claw

There is my character's new pokemon :D
Oh and the rest of the team is unchanged.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'm curious. Are there any special activities at the academy or in oak town/city in relation to Halloween oAo

cutiecasie

The Kanto girl with attitude!
Years
Thank you for accepting me youy made my day! I just have a few questions before I get started(idea for opening already ;D) so here are my questions:

1. How many classes do I have a day?
2. Can I make up characters for my character (friends, rivals etc)
3. If the teacher is a gym leader do I control him/her?

Once again thank you :D!

Dawn

Years
@Bassiroth: You mean... /besides/ everything you'd expect from any Halloween? @_@

@cutiecasie: . . . Well, okay. |D Fine. In the spirit of the rules and not the letter, I'll just go ahead and approve you. |3

1. You have one class a day, chosen by me.
2. Yes! Of course! Feel free.
3. Yup. You can control any NPC such as teachers as with the exception of Gary Oak. c: (As long as you don't act crazy with them. |D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back