• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Haha, these screenies look really nice Vav, I'll go for the water one :)

(some must be think I'm compu addict now...I'm typing this at localtime: 6:55 AM -.-')

Anyways, I'm sure ~Nevermore~'s sprite, whatever it is, will look awesome (yay! not the stupid joke xD)!

~Cya, UnitRico

P.S. Have you fixed the lil' bug yet or is that normal (the Jigglypuff)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Yes, it's a Jigglypuff. ^^ The big thing will come soon! Be sure to check the thread. As well as the Pokémon and a new shadow, of course.

Thanks for the lovely comments about the game. We really appreciate that. And thanks for all of the support. Because of this, you guys deserve something big today... And yes, it's time for the Hot Flash! Beware, there are major spoilers.

[HOT FLASH]

BurgundyCitycopy.png

Woah! We are finally releasing Burgundy City, a huge and peacful city surrounded by high mountains. Burgundy City is the home of the fourth gym leader of the Geor Region, Fredther. The city is currently under construction. That means that you guys get to see tractors, barrels, and houses under construction. That's why the city looks a bit deformed. But that doesn't hold you guys of having fun around the city! After you beat the Coralbem Pokémon League, Burgundy City will be finished. The tractors etc will be gone. The city will become beautiful and more attractive.

The house in the North-East of the city is where you can play games with Brianna, a lovely woman. She will give you prizes everytime you do her a favor. You can win various prizes like: Special Items, Regular Items, and Pokémon. And yes, the Pokémon are real. The bigger the favor is, the bigger prize you will get. That's not it. At West of the city, you will be able to catch Zenstone, a Pokémon that appear only once.

Burgundy City Gym:

Finally, no puzzles in this gym. You'll have to guess which way to take to arrive to Fredther, the gym leader. The gym is a real maze. Or you go to the left, or you go to the right. Which way? That's up to you. Many trainers are waiting for you all around the gym. They are mostly in the corners of the gym. Electric, Rock, and Ice-Type Pokémon are good for their Flying-Type Pokémon. However, when you will arrive at Fredther, make sure you have a stong Electric-Type Pokémon to kick Screegle's out of the battle. Also, your team should have a good Fire-Type Pokémon to burn his Grass/Flying-Type Bird. The one that defeats Fredther will earn the Cloud badge; it will let you to use HM02 (Fly) outside of a battle. He will also give you TM162 (Wind Clap).

BurgundyCityGym.png

Brianna's House:

Brianna is an old woman that loves having fun. If you do the favor that she asks you, she will give you a prize; from items to Pokémon. The special items that you can win are key items which are useful for your quest. The regular items are only helpful for a specific Pokémon. The Pokémon that you can win are quite rare in the wild. Be sure to make her favors to earn prizes.

BriannasHouse.png

Now, I will show you guys some screenshots from Burgundy City:

26-1.jpg

Reading the sign next to Brianna's House.

25-3.png

Talking to a worker in Burgundy City.

24-2.png

Talking to another worker in Burgundy City.

23-3.png

Talking to a hiker that needs information regarding Zenstone.

27-2.png

Talking to Brianna.

Is that? No! Later-on today, ~Nevermore~ will release the Pokémon! You've seen it's shadow. But today, you'll see him in colour. You guys will be surprised... Also, a brand new shadow will appear, as always. ^^

That's your Hot Flash and I'm Vavavoom!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Yeah, the game is progressing super fast. And that's not it... The new Pokemon will be reveald! As well as a new shadow. ^^

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
Those new screenshots are amazing. I love the idea of Burgundy City going through construction. The Gym is cool too (It's like a far better version of the Dewford Gym from R/S/E).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Ah, ok. Would be a lot of work if you would put 493 new Pokémon in the game...Love the screenies...the 4th gym already, progress is very fast :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
Fakemon time!
The types of this fake both got said eventually. Here you go!
137.png

Slythe
Artificial pokemon
Steel/Dragon
Slythe were created as an experiment into nanotechnology, and are a combination of pokemon DNA and advanced robotics. They have self-replication systems, so can heal any injuries fast, and the three sets of 'wings' constantly move to give them perfect balance. They came to be in the wild when one of the scientists working on them pitied them, so gave them sharp claws that could break through their restraints.

And here's the new shadow!
shadowthingy.png

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
Years
  • Age 115
  • I
  • Seen Apr 10, 2009
Wow! That sprite looks ownage :D
The new thing looks like a dinosaur... Am I close? :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Wow ~Nevermore~, you really showed us (again ;)) that you are a really good spriter and the new shadow looks like a croc to me.

~Cya, UnitRico

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
Years
  • Age 115
  • I
  • Seen Apr 10, 2009
Hmm, is it a Crocodile?
Close to a dinosaur...

EDIT: LAWLZ!!! 300th POST :D

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
It's a komodo dragon. If it is that's awesome. If it' not.... it's still awesome. Can't wait for it to be revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back