• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I got one Noble Victories pack and pulled a Virizion.

$(KGrHqNHJFYFEO3LudmpBRHLp93(j!~~60_35.JPG

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I bought 4 Plasma Freeze Packs, 2 Boundaries Crossed, 1 Plasma Storm and 1 Platinum Supreme Victors today.

From Plasma Freeze Packs I got
Latios Ex Full Art
Dragonite
Dragonite
Bisharp Reverse
Leafeon Reverse

From Boundaries Crossed
Landorus Ex

From Plasma Storm
Magnezone

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I bought 4 Plasma Freeze Packs, 2 Boundaries Crossed, 1 Plasma Storm and 1 Platinum Supreme Victors today.

From Plasma Freeze Packs I got
Latios Ex Full Art
Dragonite
Dragonite
Bisharp Reverse
Leafeon Reverse

From Boundaries Crossed
Landorus Ex

From Plasma Storm
Magnezone

Im jealous of the Dragonite. I really want to try out a dragonite deck.

Years
I went and picked up a pack of both a Plasma Storm and Plasma Freeze pack for the first time in over a month, but I think my string of good cards in Plasma Storm boosters has come to an end. My rare in the Storm pack was a Plasma Liepard, which doesn't look all that exciting. In my Freeze pack though, I was quite pleased with getting a reverse holo Plasma Metagross, alongside a Hariyama as my other rare. Since Plasma Blast is coming out in a couple weeks, I'll probably just hold off until then before I get any more booster packs.

Years
Okay, so I have a bunch of packs sitting in a stack that I am mostly unsure of the contents of, so I'll be posting those once a day in here until I finish opening them up.

First pack on that stack had the following:

It was a Plasma Freeze booster. It contained these cards:

Nidoran (F) 40/116
Tympole 24/116
Deino 75/116
Vanillite 27/116
Primeape 60/116
Reverse Foil Onix 61/116
Team Plasma Badge 104/116
Metang 51/116
Palpitoad 25/116
and....

Full Art Deoxys EX!

Years
I pulled this out of a pack I dug to the back of the shelf for - being picky about which Pokemon is on the front has payed off!

Years
Well, that's a secret rare shiny print card. In recent sets, secret rares have the alternate coloring (aka the Shiny form) that the Pokemon has in the games. That's actually a black Charizard, because in the games, Charizard's "shiny" form is colored Black instead of orange.

The attack cost for that second attack is a misprint, though. It should be a Fire type energy instead of a Fighting type energy.

Also, CO, how did you manage to get the right Glaceon card?

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I got Genesect EX FA, Iris FA and Jirachi EX from Megalo Cannon. They were all 1st edition.

Genesect EX FA
Spoiler:

Iris FA
Spoiler:

Jirachi EX
Spoiler:

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years
I`m a noob at tcg, but i just found a Full-art Plasma freeze latios (it was cool, but im looking for a Deoxys EX to improve my deck :/ ) i just wonder, how rare is this latios? i can snapshot it if any doubts cause im planning to sell it

Years
I`m a noob at tcg, but i just found a Full-art Plasma freeze latios (it was cool, but im looking for a Deoxys EX to improve my deck :/ ) i just wonder, how rare is this latios? i can snapshot it if any doubts cause im planning to sell it

It's an ultra rare - or "secret rare" card, and worth about $12. That was a good find - I'm still hoping for Latias or Latios full arts.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years
It's an ultra rare - or "secret rare" card, and worth about $12. That was a good find - I'm still hoping for Latias or Latios full arts.

so it`s that rare? neat :)
i was about to trade it for a PF deoxys, but i guess i`ll be keeping it. thanks :)

btw, which are the odds of finding 2 full art pokemon in the same box? cause a friend also bought a booster pack from the same box yesterday and he found a Full art thundurus :P

Years
I think the ratio of "ultra rares" is somewhere between 1 and 3 per booster box, and a booster box contains 36 packs.

As for me, I have a Diamond & Pearl: Stormfront booster here in my hands, and it contains a reverse foil Vespiquen and a Tangrowth for its rares. Not overwhelmingly exciting, but not underwhelming, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back