• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplaying Faux Pas

Years
I don't make mistakes, I am a perfect being.

Honestly I think my biggest mistake is the one I make perpetually, joining/making RP after RP after RP. I just can't resist I love them all too much :')

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I joint-post too slowly. I need to remind myself to check a JP pad whenever I'm building a post together with someone else. Basically, when you're JPing, focus on it until it's done! A couple of days the maximum time it should be allowed to take xD

Years
I joint-post too slowly. I need to remind myself to check a JP pad whenever I'm building a post together with someone else. Basically, when you're JPing, focus on it until it's done! A couple of days the maximum time it should be allowed to take xD

Don't worry Fox could give you lessons on how to draw out the time a JP takes.

Speaking of which, when I'm on an etherpad and JPing with someone I occasionally get distracted by PC and come back to like fifty messages asking where I've gone.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Don't worry Fox could give you lessons on how to draw out the time a JP takes.

Hush be grateful mortal

My biggest mistake was joining RPs GP is in naming all my previous characters Ryan, and basing them on me. It is literally the bane of my RPing existence and I never want to see any of my characters hold that name again.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
My biggest mistake is making Jebphia a thing. Because Fox either hounds me about getting our JP done, or drags it out so long that a JP that should take maybe one or two days to finish ends up taking almost a week. Love you foxypoo <3

Other big mistakes include not joining the Digimon RP when it was still accepting people. I will never stop being upset at that.

Back