• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I've never understood Robot Chicken (or even bothered to watch it) but I have heard that MAD is pretty much a cleaner version of RC, as Zombie mentioned above

RollsOfSushi

Hotter than Wasabi
Years
OMG ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK~<3 That game is sooo fun and addicting, it's actually saddening. But I love it lol I'm hooked on it.

As for Robot Chicken, it's just a show just like MAD except way more explicit, and gorey xD

Honest

Hi!
Years
Robot Unicorn's old now, isn't it? I remember it being all the rage about 2 or 3 years ago.

I am so out of touch with these games. :I

RollsOfSushi

Hotter than Wasabi
Years
Robot Unicorn's old now, isn't it? I remember it being all the rage about 2 or 3 years ago.

I am so out of touch with these games. :I

Well there's many versions of that game on Adult Swim's website.. There's also different games for phones too

droomph

weeb
Years
I've never really been into mobile games for some reason. Well, except Tiny Tower and Jetpack Joyride. I don't really play them anymore, but I like them :)

also don't you hate it when you have to go take a poopie but you're just too lazy to get up? That's my predicament

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
The only mobile games I play are Subway Surfers and Candy Crush. All other mobile games don't interest me as much, in fact games in general don't interest me like they used to.

TY

I barely play any games on my phone, i use it only to play music honestly... I barely get called nor texted so it has become more of a mp4-player for me

RollsOfSushi

Hotter than Wasabi
Years
I was sort of obsessed with Subway Surfer at one point.. I found it so much better than Temple Run or any of those other running for your life games.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
If I played music on my phone it would die in an instant because the battery drains way too fast. Therefore I have my iPod and my phone with my at all times.

I'm still obsessed with Subway Surfers, I just can't play it cause it lags too much on my phone. I have to wait until I decide on getting either the iPhone 5 or the HTC One.

Honest

Hi!
Years
What's the difference between Subway Surfer and Temple Run. Looks the same to me.

And I get texted all the freaking time. It's actually annoying.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Trains come at you in Subway Surfers whereas in Temple Run you get chased by demon monkeys. I enjoy when people text me, except when I'm watching One Piece or playing Project: M. That's the only time where I'm antisocial and hate people.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Oh fruit ninja, I was never any good at it but I enjoyed playing it so I didn't even care. I remember playing it with my friends on the big screens on Main Event for our graduation party.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
D'aww that sucks. I never get my phone suspended from me, but rather my laptop or my games. It's just as bad, to me at least lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back