• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

However, I do support Delia x Mr. Mime. XP
You my friend, have real taste :3

And Ash gave her Mr. Mime, that isn't his dad...
Well he didn't give it to her, as Mervy has stated but I just mentioned it as a shipping to stay on topic and talk about Delia's love life. :3

Speaking of which, have you ever heard of the theory that Sir. Aaron time traveled to the future and did it with Delia to make Ash? Freaky stuff out there :P Aaron's OTL is Lucario, though
This makes the most sence to me, explains how he has the Aura thing and everything - they do quite look alike.

Jabberwocky

A man ain't nothin' but a man
Years
While I don't think Dent is gay (just flamboyant), I do have a soft spot for CafeMochaShipping. Which is surprising, really, since most Yaoi Ships don't interest me all that much.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I do like CafémochaShipping but I think im more of a Negaishipping fan.

I might do an AMV with cafémocha when my PC is repaired.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I barely see any amv's on there for CafeMoncha. I might start making videos on them later on. Maybe if they show more hint's i'll get known soon.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
It's got lots of hints already, but I suppose much of that is in the dialogue. And since it's Dent, it's rather subtle. *shrug*

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Heh, well I might be getting my PC back during this week so keep your eyes peeled for next week. ;)

Heh, I saw this on pixiv a few weeks ago and saved it, I never noticed N untill now though, take a look: xD
Spoiler:

Anyone notice N?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I couldn't find N at first since the pic was so big but I was able to find him. Lawls N is a stalker.

Jabberwocky

A man ain't nothin' but a man
Years
What are y'all's favorite crackships? I like NextGenShipping (Gary/Angie) and GoingMareepShipping (Mr. Briney/Mareep).

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
What are y'all's favorite crackships? I like NextGenShipping (Gary/Angie) and GoingMareepShipping (Mr. Briney/Mareep).

Crack shipping? Would Twinleafshipping count? Let's see Callendershipping(BarryxMay) and GaryxDawn(I use to like this couple)

Spoiler:

I like shipping James with random men. :]

I knew a shipping with BarryxJames was going to come once I saw Iron Island. The main shipping I like James with would have to be Rocketshipping but I believe there is a shipping for JamesxMay.

Note: had to put the image in spoiler for the quote since it was a big image.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
@ Mew~ Holy crap o__O that is just plain freaky and only demotivates me from shipping anything with N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back