• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pffft. That's a good enough reason for me! Though I expected something like 'because you're better than all the other mods' or something hurrhurr.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I can't believe I'm still watching this show.

PhpOJ.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hehe. I just kid. ♥

meeeh. I should start heading to "work". I should have been there an hour or so ago but I knew that I wouldn't do what I was supposed to be doing there. Sooo instead I was being a little more productive at home.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I work whenever the hell I feel like it actually! But one of my appointments is booked at nine because the person I'm presenting to lives in Arizona.

(and not gone. I'm on invisible so you never know whether I'm actually done or not kekeke).

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years

In confusion with Reddo, I do wonder what BinaryPeaches job is.

Although, if he's a part-time assassin... =_=

Anyway, I watched some of that "Kill Me Baby" anime, and it's... interesting. Still prefer Cowboy Bebop, although, this one had some humor.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yes I have Ben, pretty enjoyable so far. It sucks that my team (England) are probably the most boring side at the tournament.

Last edited:
Years

Now, for my own pun on the Anonymous slogan:

We are Hikari.
We do not hurt Oshawottz.
We do not tolerate hate of memes.
We do not like the death stare.
Respect Hikari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back