• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Ash-Leigh and Apathy are going to interact (I guess I'll just improvise something). Expect lots of excitement and outburst.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well, considering the fact that Ashley is a dungeon crawler, it works out well.

Also, there's no instrument more majestic and awesome than a Harp-tar.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
If anyone's interested in how Lucina's dress looks like, here:

Spoiler:

I also added it in the post

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'm planning an NPC that I want to introduce the next IC day, but first I have a question to ask:

Are there any pianos in SAO?

Yes, there are. They are very hard to find though and you can't just bring them out in the middle of a field d: You'd have to place it in your house once you bought one.

Pianos are around 7000 col.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
So...I have a question. Lacy's SU mentioned that she obtained a NerveGear a few months after her sister was trapped in the game, but the OP states that only a little over a month has passed in SAO (assuming it's still the year 2022).

So...is it still the year 2022?

Sapphire Rose

Years
So...I have a question. Lacy's SU mentioned that she obtained a NerveGear a few months after her sister was trapped in the game, but the OP states that only a little over a month has passed in SAO (assuming it's still the year 2022).

So...is it still the year 2022?

Does it say months...? Sigh... This means that I should stop writing posts or SU's in the middle of the night. It was supposed to say "weeks" not months.

And yes, it's still the year 2022.

EDIT: I edited it right away. Thank you for mentioning it.

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Okay, looks like Godot and Lacy are having a lovely chat, a nice calm walk through Urbus, going to get some hot chocolate and then BOOM, TURNIP, OUT OF BLOODY NO-WHERE. But yeah, heheh, I posted.

@Machomuu - as you may have already read, I have a proposition for you. I've mentioned the dagger before, and hopefully most people will end up feeling its wrath. Now, with Turnip's friend request - if you don't mind / want a surprise, accept it. If you're not in the mood for a surprise right now, don't accept it.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hono's adventures through the blocked-off dungeon will be carried over periodically with time, I suppose. I'll probably work on another post either tonight or tomorrow morning.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Okay, I'm piecing together something for Alucard and the next post I might take on a Santa quest.

Back