• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@EliteBeats & Songbird- I'm back, and I'll make sure to fix the SU as soon as I can. As for the singing/flute stuff, I had no intention of her ever actually playing, I just wanted to add some depth to her character. Also, thanks for the additional info about the Burst Heart stuff.

EDIT: I edited my SU. I added who specifically enjoys her accent, which is in the second paragraph. Hope it's enough, but if not I'll fix it again.

Last edited:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
This RP has certainly got me interested, so i'll start writing up a sign up (As long as i'm not too late or anything).

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Yay because I can't wait to start, none of the RPs that actually have pokey and the man that I signed up for have started yet >.<

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Dansparce. Anyone can still sign-up, don't worry :3 I'll look forward to your SU! :D

EDIT: Garde, I'm okay with your SU. Gonna wait on what Birdy thinks...
Also, I'm gonna link the post about the Burst Hearts to the first post of the OOC so that anyone can access it with ease. I might as well format it a bit :]

Last edited:

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Much better. I still don't like the generalization you made, but that's more personal than anything. It's much more acceptable than the last time.

Chalifoux

Years
Just throwing Torchic at Garde since that's a wrap :3

255.gif

Torchic
[SPEED BOOST]
Low Kick | Endure | Scratch | Growl​

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
I'm BAAACK. SU complete! I think. If this is still going, I'm still here!

Spoiler:

Chalifoux

Years
And with that -- ACCEPTED! :D

025.gif

Pikachu
[LIGHTNINGROD]
Headbutt | Teeter Dance | Leer | ThunderPunch​

5 people in everyone! :D
I'll wait a day or so and see if anyone else gets in -regardless of the results, the first IC post will be up soon! WOOT! :DDD

Sephear

Years
Yay! Fuyu I love you for populating us enough for it to start.

PS: Ah she gets an awesome ability and I get gluttony? weeeeaaaak I wanted thick fat.
J/k, idc and I love you too Beats and Birdy. but anyways w00! we're starting soon! Happy face!

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Yay, starting!
Also, Sephear, here's an idea for your Munchlax: Gluttony + Belly Drum + Salac/ Sitrus Berry= Awesome! (Assuming you can even get your hands on a Salac Bery...)

Also, I was wondering how Torchic's ability manifests. How would it look?

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Thanks guys! It's time for the adventures of a GOD! Because we all know this is Zeus' story, really. :D And I'm glad to be here!

Chalifoux

Years
Yay! Fuyu I love you for populating us enough for it to start.

PS: Ah she gets an awesome ability and I get gluttony? weeeeaaaak I wanted thick fat.
J/k, idc and I love you too Beats and Birdy. but anyways w00! we're starting soon! Happy face!

B-But, you get to waste berries faster than anyone else! ... OHWAIT...
Yus, happy faces everywhere, typing the first chapter as we speak :D

Yay, starting!
Also, Sephear, here's an idea for your Munchlax: Gluttony + Belly Drum + Salac/ Sitrus Berry= Awesome! (Assuming you can even get your hands on a Salac Bery...)

Also, I was wondering how Torchic's ability manifests. How would it look?

The ability itself wouldn't be able to de identified by anyone who isn't aware the chick's lil' secret ;]
But what would happen is that Torchic's legs begin to move faster and faster as the battle goes soon, probably reaching the point in which you can't see them moving if the battle lasts so log. The more it attacks and the longer the battle, the faster it's moves and legs will be :] Hopefully I made myself clear enough ;D

Thanks guys! It's time for the adventures of a GOD! Because we all know this is Zeus' story, really. :D And I'm glad to be here!

Yes, this is Zeus RéBOOT after all ;]
I'm also glad you're here :D

Sephear

Years
And since this isn't a game, it won't be such a pain in my almost non-existent booteh to get ahold of sitrus berries! Un like the games where there's like 3 in existence at any given time but every npc trainer has at least one O.o

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Okay. It's time to once again embrace the ReBURST. I am ready.

Spoiler:

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Mr. Mammy, you had me at reassuring me that Ivan does, in fact, lift.

I mean, I had to read the rest of it for clarity and making sure there aren't any continuity errors, but you were accepted in the last RéBURST, so it really wasn't much of an issue.

Chalifoux

Years
Ermahgerd, dudemanbro, dat SU be friggin awesomesauce! :D
As for Birdy's opinion:
Birdy via some secret tunnels... said:
He had me at reassuring me that Ivan does, in fact, lift.

So -- ACCEPTED! :D

304.gif

Aron
[HEAVY METAL]
Head Smash | Uproar | Stealth Rock | Tackle​

Also, that's six people now, so... IC POST GO!
NOW RUN, RUUUUN AND POST AND BE HAPPY! :D

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Yes! Thank you for accepting me, I'm glad to be onboard this ship!

For the record Songbird, don't ever doubt Eric's lifting abilities, he will remind you of that fact a lot.

Also, Eric's Aron has Uproar, which is pretty cool too bad Aron's Sp.Atk is terrible

Sephear

Years
Whoo this is gonna be fun! Especially if Eric and Jeff ever disagree because of his laziness and annoyance at 'dudebro' mannerisms XD hooray for conflict, Mammoth I see a battle in our glorious future.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Whoo this is gonna be fun! Especially if Eric and Jeff ever disagree because of his laziness and annoyance at 'dudebro' mannerisms XD hooray for conflict, Mammoth I see a battle in our glorious future.

Dude, that would be hilarious. I can just imagine Eric being all fired up and his Aron trying to back out of the fight. Also, bros are made through battles, that is the ultimate truth.

Back