• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherm

The Other Guy
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2011
Looks good so far, Nice mapping and cool starters.
Love the way you made the thread all purple-ish
Nice work =D

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out yet but there is a whole row of tile errors in this screenshot:
Screenshot143.png

The ledge directly south of the player contains 5 tile errors where you used the right edge ledge tile instead of the middle tile.

Anyways, best of luck with everything :)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out yet but there is a whole row of tile errors in this screenshot:
Screenshot143.png

The ledge directly south of the player contains 5 tile errors where you used the right edge ledge tile instead of the middle tile.

Anyways, best of luck with everything :)
That has already been corrected.
The screenshot is outdated.
I pointed it out, too :)

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
Hey Wichu, wonderful job your doing here. Hope you set a beta date soon. Anyways when you releasing more Pokemon? Need more spoilers!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Hey Wichu! Any light on when this will be available to play. I say u have the most unique Ideas of all the other hackers/programers.

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
Years
Hello, im new to pokemon hacking and to tis site, i would love to help out, i do have a trainer idea, here are some moves i have:

1. Lava Flow-a fire type move, the pokemon shoots out a flow of lava that that covers the a large area, it continues for a few turns meaning non fire type pokemon will be damaged a few turns after the attack was used.
2. Hurricane -a water type move, a whirling vortex of water damages the opponent, even if flying.
3. Diving Peck-a flying type move, like fly, the pokemon flies high for one turn and comes down the next, but this move has a high critical hit ratio and is stronger than fly.
4. Shocking water ball- a electric type attack, a ball of water with electric particles in it, when it hits the opponent, the opponent becomes wet and is being electicuted at the same time.
5. Warp- a drak or psychic attack, the opponent dissapears one turn and attacks the next.
6. Iron Fist- a steel type attack, he users fist becomes as hard as steel, can confuse the enemy.
7. Ultra beam- a normal type attack, just as strong as hyper beam, but you dont need to charge afterwards.
8. Flower Bloosom- a grass type attack, a pokemon plants seeds that grow really fast and when they blossom, they release a toxins in the air that heals that pokemon.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hello, im new to pokemon hacking and to tis site, i would love to help out, i do have a trainer idea, here are some moves i have:

THIS IS NOT A HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And i am not mini-modding)

Rom? *sigh* no, this is a game, although I'm a hacker, I know that you don't use roms when making a game, Roms + Game Making= XXX it doesn't work.
This is a game, not a rom hack.

anyways, ood luck with this project, Wichu~
It's really a great game.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years

1. Lava Flow-a fire type move, the pokemon shoots out a flow of lava that that covers the a large area, it continues for a few turns meaning non fire type pokemon will be damaged a few turns after the attack was used.
2. Hurricane -a water type move, a whirling vortex of water damages the opponent, even if flying.
3. Diving Peck-a flying type move, like fly, the pokemon flies high for one turn and comes down the next, but this move has a high critical hit ratio and is stronger than fly.
4. Shocking water ball- a electric type attack, a ball of water with electric particles in it, when it hits the opponent, the opponent becomes wet and is being electicuted at the same time.
5. Warp- a drak or psychic attack, the opponent dissapears one turn and attacks the next.
6. Iron Fist- a steel type attack, he users fist becomes as hard as steel, can confuse the enemy.
7. Ultra beam- a normal type attack, just as strong as hyper beam, but you dont need to charge afterwards.
8. Flower Bloosom- a grass type attack, a pokemon plants seeds that grow really fast and when they blossom, they release a toxins in the air that heals that pokemon.

Some great ideas there :)

Also this is the part of the forum where Games are made using Pc Programs, these are not Hacks of Roms ;)

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
Years
Ok, my bad, im new to all of this, exlpain to me the differneces and other stuff, i know now that these are not hacks, just remakes with differences right?

P.I.E.86

I make sprites.
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2015
I didn't read every post in this thread but do you have evolution names for the starters? I really think they're awesome.

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
Years
I'd like to say that i've got my first scratch sprite ready. i call it SPIRITALE.

Spiritale- disturbed spirit pokemon

disturbed human or pokemon spirits are said to turn into this pokemon.spiritale are attracted to the mythical odd keystone said to contain spiritomb

evolves with ancient power and keystone
national pokemon.
Pm me if you want sprites.

i say that you could catch it in an event where the odd keystone is obtained. and comes at lvl15

so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back