• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Monster Hunter is a great series, even though I suck at it. Now, if you like it then you should try Monster Hunter Orage, which is a great manga based on the series. And produced by Mashima-san.

Most the higher-ups intimidate me. And even after I get to know them (or if they were my friend before they were modded) they still intimidate me. Shawn (who modded Pokemon General before Toujours) and Toujours are about the only exceptions. ...I guess Maddy too, but that's 'cause we RPed together.

Thank goodness I no longer get TV, let alone cable ^_^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
37. Okay which RPGs on here would you recommend joining up in then?

Yeah like Jersey Shore lol.

It takes a lot to intimidate me TBH, as far as I'm concerned everyone on here's about as frightening as a wet kitten in my eyes lol.

Yeah same here, kinda miss it sometimes though but I just play my 360 on this TV in my room and that's pretty much it, that and sometimes watch a Red Vs Blue DVD.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

*holds grudge* EVIL. -3-

@Miss Doronjo - Nope. :3 What were you mod of again? I just knew you were a mod, but I only saw that once or twice and since it had nothing to do with the RP Corner, I didn't care all that much. :P (though I'm still a bit jealous, rawr >:U)

*eye twitch* watching American Idol . . . oh . . . ew . . . some of these auditions are just plain bad. xD

Pokemon General -- And Yes, compare your PC life to mine then HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME~!
Eh, it wasn't that bad. xD I just, y'know, made lots of topics, discussions, and locked/moved stuff~ [/I miss handing out my ego emblem though~ But maybe I got carried away.]

AND I KNOW -- DOESN'T THOSE AUDITIONS SUCK? XD
Looks can definitely be deceiving. :V

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

I'm so ninja. ^.^

Thank goodness I no longer get TV, let alone cable ^_^

You're crazy. I need at least some TV. I can't occuppy (ugh, that doesn't look like I spelled that right >.>) myself all the time without it, lol.

I've known the past three RP Corner mods before they got modded. Before that . . . there wasn't really a mod, lol.

@Miss Man - I'ma eat you.
Yes yes yes, some are just plain offel! D:
xD

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Wait...three? I only know of Maddy and Rika getting modded after Alter left, and she was definitely Mod before you joined. Then again I wasn't really forum RPing in 2010, haha.

Ever since my parents stopped getting TV I've found other things to do, so I don't mind~ Besides, we can hook my mom's laptop up and watch stuff on Hulu so what's the point? o3o My dad also gets the non-cable programs plus anything he can pick up on his satellite (such as "This", a Canadian channel).

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Wait...three? I only know of Maddy and Rika getting modded after Alter left, and she was definitely Mod before you joined. Then again I wasn't really forum RPing in 2010, haha.

Ever since my parents stopped getting TV I've found other things to do, so I don't mind~ Besides, we can hook my mom's laptop up and watch stuff on Hulu so what's the point? o3o My dad also gets the non-cable programs plus anything he can pick up on his satellite (such as "This", a Canadian channel).

You forget Michaela. :3

Agh, I went without cable for like . . . actually, probably the majority of my (competent: i.e. past the baby/toddler years) life. I was forced to watch VHS tapes and DVDs. Agh, I missed so much in that time! xD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Oh Lucia -- MichellatheUchia (hope I spelled that right) was also a RP Mod near the beginning of 2010~
BUT NAKU BEAT ME TO IT, GAHZORS.

As Kathy and Ema might say, this is so scientific. V///V

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I thought it was Miharu--/brick'd

Pfffft how could I forget her. ...But then again like I said I wasn't forum RPing back then XD;

...Though, you know, I still have the coding and stuff for that Madoka/Pokemon crossover RP I wanted to do way back when...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
44. I'm lost now. This is what happens when I go for 5 minutes to continue my achievement hunting though.

Heard about American Idol nonstop back then though, everyone except me actually gave a crap about that show at the time lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I only joined like... one roleplay here on PC. I just can't really seem to get myself into Forum roleplaying again. /shrugs

I don't remember the last time I heard about American Idol. I think it was... ninth grade or something?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I was the last person to reply to the roleplay I was in before it died? I don't remember the details, hurrhurr.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
49. And I suddenly found myself listening to the FF13 OST now, thanks AsisGalvin you ****ing genius lol.

So pretty much most if not all of the RPGs I was in are dead for the most part now, guess this will give me more time to continue flag hunting in Acre maybe find a few templars to fight as well now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think for the most part I've given up on forum roleplaying. Just going to stick with LJ/DW roleplaying. Hopefully I'll be more into it once I'm in a larger, more active game than the one/two that I'm in now. Both of 'em are incredibly slow, so yeah.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
51. Never ventured into LJ before but from what I've heard there tends to be a good portion of drama on there, then again you can never be too careful with the info Encyclopedia Dramatica gives out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. There's basically drama everywhere you go. I try my best to avoid it, but for some reason it just keeps circling around me lately. /shrugs.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I realised the best way to avoid online drama is to just go offline and if the issue persists, just ignore it until it finds a fix for itself. /logic

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. I know that feel Peachy-San, best thing to do is either get escape it in any way you can or try to end it altogether if it's centered around any actions you may have done at the time but that's just my opinion.

And Thatguywiththeglasses is back up, yay.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mnn. I suppose you can say it was centered around my actions, but because I'm at fault I feel that they should approach me when they're ready. Don't want to push it, y'know.

thatguywiththeglasses...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back