• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC) (M)

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@TheGDeer: Before I talk about your SU, I have to tell you that we can't accept you until we get more players. Now, to explain, in order to balance power among the characters, there needs to be an even enough ratio of Sekirei to Ashikabi while taking into account their genders (or sexuality if you want to look at it that way).

We currently only have one female Ashikabi and two male Sekirei, and we now have two male Ashikabi for four Female Sekirei. As it stands now, we're at a perfectly even ratio where there are two Sekirei for every Ashikabi. If we were to accept Vinnie, best case scenario would leave two Ashikabi with one Sekirei, and the other two Ashikabi with two Sekirei, making the latter two Ashikabi drastically stronger than the first two.

Essentially what this means is that we need about 2 more female Sekirei before we can accept Vinnie (assuming that Vinnie is straight), although it might still work with just one more. If you want, we could let you know the moment we get a new female Sekirei on board.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 6, 2015
I honestly have no problem waiting a bit. As you said everything thing needs to be balanced. Though I do hope to get some feed back, and with my writing there is probably a lot, for my SU.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I'm sorry for not answering sooner Seven, for some reason I was really hoping to catch you on the pad instead.

We would still like a few more details on her abilities, like it's limits and such. How long/far can she move at her full speed? Just what exactly is her full speed? Stuff like that. Next time you can be on the pad we'll discuss it in more detail.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@Yamagi Sosuke: Technically, neither have been officially accepted, Yams. We've spoken with Seven about Leona's SU and are waiting for her to make the necessary fixes before accepting, and TheGDeer can't be accepted until another female Sekirei joins to keep balance.

Sephear

Years
I already gave my condolences, but we'll all certainly miss you Doctor Yamburger.

Alright, soon day three for Wings of Fate shall begin! And then things can get sizzle fo' rizzle bizzles! Anywhoo, I hope everyone is ready for the epicness.

Sephear

Years

Althea Orianna, The Witch-Knight Sekirei

Number: 1

Appearance: Althea towers over even most men at six feet tall and five inches. She has light skin reminiscent of the sweetest cream, and eyes that seem to constantly be shifting color like a turning prism, yet always retaining a faint hint of purple. Her hair is a red that puts the deepest crimsons and the most flawless rubies to shame, flowing straight to the small of her back. The contours of her face evoke feelings of grace, with soft but lithe cheeks, ever rosy, a pert nose, pointed chin, and full cheeks that have a natural pinkish shine to them.

The Witch-Knight Sekirei earned her title through more than just her skills, her attire bespeaks of her style of combat just as well. At Althea's hip is her ever-present companion: her blade Ragnarok, an old European-style double-edged longsword made of metal from the very structure the Sekirei were discovered in, yet still resembling average polished steel and sheathed in a brown scabbard tipped with golden accents. Her bust is covered in a deep, dark blue breastplate that conforms to the shape of her body flawlessly, made of the same metal as Ragnarok and looking thin despite the fact that it's held true through every skirmish she may have been in. An otherwise unremarkable gray cloth shirt flows out from beneath the armor to cover the rest of her torso, preserving her modesty as best as can be with her generous curves. In a rather strange twist of style a cloth skirt the same gray as her shirt adorns Althea's legs, only flowing freely in the back thanks to the greaves holding it to her flesh in the front which match the breastplate.

Personality: ???

Destiny: ???

Abilities: Very little is known about how Althea fights, there aren't even any in-tact reports of what she may or may not have done. But it is accepted by most Sekirei and any of MBI's staff who are aware of her existence that she is the strongest Sekirei by far, even without an Ashikabi. It's believe that if somehow an Ashikabi were to earn her heart and wing her, they could end the plan with a single word.

Norito: ???

Greater Techniques: ???

Brief History: Althea was discovered in the derelict vessel of unknown origins on Kamikura Island along with all 107 other Sekirei, the one clear difference is that Althea already had the body of an adult woman while all her fellow occupants were in various stages of infancy. It is not known when Althea left Kamikura Island or for what purpose she was released, but most Sekirei have heard of her and are aware that she's been wandering for over a decade, and whether she grew stronger after she left or merely allowed MBI to study her before, even Hiroto Minaka lacks the means to bring her back under his thumb.

Sightings of the Witch-Knight Sekirei are few and far between, but anytime anybody meets her she is not easily forgotten, and all her appearances seem to subtly shift events, as well as being omens of greater occurrences to come.

Anaxel

Number: 3

Appearance: Anaxel strikes an imposing image at 6 feet tall on the dot, with shoulder-length hair darker than the core of a singularity and eyes as red as a demons. Her intimidation factor, however, does nothing to impede her voluptuous beauty. Her face features a short, cute nose and all her other features are graceful and beautiful enough to evoke the thought of an alluring succubus when combined with her disconcerting hair and eyes. She wears a lighter, grayish Disciplinary Squad uniform that accentuates her pronounced curves even more than the rest of the squad with a white number 3 painted on her left shoulder. She wears only thigh-high black socks and simple wooden sandals on her long legs.

Personality: Anaxel is exceedingly cruel and sadistic, taking an obscene joy in every act she does as the head of the Discipline Squad. She is still practical though and only deals with who she has a good reason to, but that doesn't stop her from taking as much pleasure out of the act as possible. She is unendingly arrogant and considers herself the strongest of all the Sekirei, going so far as to scoff whenever someone even mentions the Witch-Knight Sekirei herself.

Destiny: To bring enlightening pain to any who would disrupt the Sekirei Plan.

Abilities: Nothing whatsoever is known about Anaxel's abilities except that she seems to have no weapons.

Norito: ???

Greater Techniques: ???

Brief History: ???

Back