• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Trials - Signups

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Umm. I don't think there are any more ADV players, as I think you and dragon are already making a team so yeah. =?

Years
Signing up my team,

Team - TBD

BW OU - Riptide26
DPP OU - Over Yonder
ADV OU - Suicunelover44

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
Sorry guys, I need to drop out of this tourney. The tourney itself doesn't look like it's going to be finished by the 23rd, and I'm leaving on the 24th for a week, so my team wouldn't be able to compete at all during then.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I'd like to join as a BW OU free agent, but if there's already too many (looks like there is :|) then Ima try ADV OU.

EDIT: Sorry, but it seems that I can't join. I currently don't have access to Pokemon Online and probably won't for a while, plus I'm going on a vacation soon. Sorry.

Last edited:

Limitless

Dream
Years
I'm proposing a team for myself, since I just want this to get started.

5. Team TBD
ADV: 47bennyg
DPP: Limitless
BW: dragonomega

If anyone else wants to propose teams, I'll just auto-accept them unless denied. This tournament will be starting Monday, no matter how many teams we have.

Limitless

Dream
Years
Assuming we get no more proposed teams, one team will be given a bye. After the first round concludes, there will be three teams remaining. The final round will be a round robin with all three teams facing off. If there happens to be a tie, then each team will send one representative to do a sudden death with BW OU as the tier.

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
Since you need a team name, I would like to propose our name as "The A-Team" for absolutely no reason at all :D. If anyone has an objection to that, from our team, that is fine, but I just wanted to throw that one out.

Back