• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Guy on the Site

daynbrian

A pokemon lover loving hacks
Years
Hi everyone,my name is Dayn.I have been a long time pokemon fan and have been playing pokemon games since i was 7.I am now 18 and perhaps one day i can make my own pokemon hack.Please to meet everyone here :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hi Dayn! I've been a fan since I was 5; it's so nice to meet another long time fan of the series! Welcome to the forums today, and it's really nice to have you on board~! <33

Feel free to check out the ROM Hacking section. It's a really nice board if you want to learn all about making your own hack! And if you are in need of any assistance, you can have a word with any one of the staff or experienced ROM Hackers there! Also, I hope that you will have a terrific time here on this forum in general, and I'll be most happy to answer any question you may have about PC in general! Have fun~ :3

Years
Hack are what people come here for apparently lol. I myself used to be a Super Mario World hacker, but I understand the process of it. So enjoy the stay~

Years
I'm sure you'll make a great hacked game for us in the future if you work hard. [: We have a lot of tools to use here and plenty of helpful hackers ready to assist. Welcome, Dayn! Nice to have such longtime Pokemon fans. I started playing with R/B in 1999 or so and am still obsessed in 2015... this franchise is just too awesome aa.

See you around and let me know if you'd like to chat. ^^

Years
Sorry I'm late but you can fit one more in can you? Anyhow, welcome aboard Dayn!

Since you're here for ROM Hacking and its subforums, I can't really mention much since it appears the others have already got you covered but we have loads of great resources for making your own hacked games, and we even have more stuff outside of hacking so if you need a break you're always free to look around other places too!

Anyways, seeing another longtime Pokemon fan is great! I got into it around the same age you were when you did, so hopefully you'll enjoy everything we have for you. I don't have much else to leave so I'll say good luck and see you!

daynbrian

A pokemon lover loving hacks
Years
Thank you all for those encouraging words.As a newbie I really appreciate all the knowledge and guidance you guys can give me :D

Back