• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
hey i need help finding some things in the latest BROWN not rijonadv

items needed to find
HM05-Flash
HM04-Strength
Mist Stone

please and thanks

I don't know where Flash is. (Apparently never needed it.lol)
Hm04, go to Eagulou city and go to the cave on the very left. Go through there and the warden's house should be there. If you have the Red Amulet, he'll give you HM04.
Mist Stone is the pokeball in the Warden's House that you use strength on.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
Years
How do you get the passport to go to Johto in Brown?

you cant go to johto in brown, red version isnt able to support more than one region, and if you mean to get to azalea town, there is no passport needed, you just need the bike

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Anyone found the SapphireEgg, SilverEgg or the CrystalEgg already?
I didn't
Please tell me where I can get those

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
Years
no i kinda stopped looking cuz i was having trouble trading some pokemon from crystal over to brown...cant trade lugia, misdreavus, orr murkrow =[..and a few others i tried... so yea at this point i feel like its not possible to complete the pokedex

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
no i kinda stopped looking cuz i was having trouble trading some pokemon from crystal over to brown...cant trade lugia, misdreavus, orr murkrow =[..and a few others i tried... so yea at this point i feel like its not possible to complete the pokedex

Did you apply the Compatability Patch to Crystal first? If you don't, Crystal sees Brown as still being Red, and unable to recieve any 2nd Gen Pokemon.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
Years
Did you apply the Compatability Patch to Crystal first? If you don't, Crystal sees Brown as still being Red, and unable to recieve any 2nd Gen Pokemon.

yea i applied it cuz i was able to trade a few others...but a problem was i traded alot of pokemon from my pokemon blue as well and when i reset it so i couldget outof the room none of the pokemon were on my brown version so i kinda gave up and went back to working on my hack

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
So, So stuck.

I'm really stuck on rijonAdventures. I have the first 7 gym badges and the HMs 1, 2, 3, and 5... Where can I find Strength and/or Rock Smash? I know exactly where I need to go next, it's just that I need Rock Smash. Strength would be just a luxury for me at this point :p

If you could hint me to where I might find Rock Smash (and maybe Strength), I would appreciate it greatly.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Skipped...
I Still Haven't Found one...D:

the other dusk stone is in the side scrolling place. Go down from botan until you see a surf place. use surf and go up and battle the bug kid. there s a cave,go in and go all the way to the end picking up all items then TADA!! dusk stone!!

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
the other dusk stone is in the side scrolling place. Go down from botan until you see a surf place. use surf and go up and battle the bug kid. there s a cave,go in and go all the way to the end picking up all items then TADA!! dusk stone!!

Oddly enough...Thats the only place I Forgot to explore...*Headesk*
Thank you...;D

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
In Pokemon Brown:
Where do I find Wooper?
How to Evolve Scyther and Onix? Do I need MetalCoat, and if yes: where do you find it?
How to Evolve Yanma?

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
In Pokemon Brown:
Where do I find Wooper?
How to Evolve Scyther and Onix? Do I need MetalCoat, and if yes: where do you find it?
How to Evolve Yanma?
Wooper needs to be traded form G/S/C
MetalCoat is obatined after you clear the FinalDungeon
To evolve Yanma I think that you need to lvl him up

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
hey in brown the latest version.
is there a place with higher leveld wild pokemon than the pkmn league that isn't the final dungeon if it has wild pokemon?
because i need to train BAD!!

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Wooper needs to be traded form G/S/C
MetalCoat is obatined after you clear the FinalDungeon
To evolve Yanma I think that you need to lvl him up

It evolves at level 45, and is there another metal coat? or do I have to trade an evolved version of scyther or onix from GSC?

New question: How do I get Glaceon?
Fixed: It was from one of the game Corner Eevees!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back