• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Fitness Club

Years
174q9x.jpg

Built for power.
2qwn381.jpg

Built for speed.

That should motivate you, Shining Raichu.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I did like, butt toning exercises lately, just throughout the day!! Am I allowed to post without filling in that weird list? I don't even know what 90% of all those things mean >(( Oh and Andy I'm sure you'll get your motivation back if you keep your eyes on the prize!

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I did like, butt toning exercises lately, just throughout the day!! Am I allowed to post without filling in that weird list? I don't even know what 90% of all those things mean >(( Oh and Andy I'm sure you'll get your motivation back if you keep your eyes on the prize!

Woo butt toning, ie the best! :P What kinda of things did you do do tone the butt?
What weird list are you talking about..? I really have no idea? and Of course you can post without filling out lists! (what list >.>)

See Andy! Everyone agrees all you need to do is set a goal and then work towards it, thats the easiest way to get motivated.

Years
For butt toning the one that I got taught at karate was to basically sit on your butt with your legs in a ^ shape and your heels planted on the floor. Then you basically just move forward using your butt and twisting your hips in alternating directions, and placing alternate feet forward each alternation. You should barely cover any distance each alteration. I haven't actually done any specific butt toning exercises in a long time though, I don't think. Bicycle crunches don't work the butt do they?

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Why did you have to tone your butt for karate? I dont really understand this..?

But thanks for that really good description of how to do the exercise! Im sure all the ladies will be getting into it now ;)

Also I was thinking of doing an Olympic style challenge for the club to participate in against each other if you guys are interested just let me know, I have two sources to pull the exercises from so i can try and make it as easy for everyone to have the required equipment.

Years
On the off chance someone slaps me in the ass, you know . . . >____>

Nah, I dunno why lol. I haven't really done that exercise much, it was something that I got told one day and we did it like once or twice but that was it.

I might participate, depends on what kind of challenges you have in mind.

NP

Help, I'm alive
Years
You have to build up your muscles in your thigh/butt area because when you kick, that's where the power is suppose to come from.

Also, who doesn't admire a nice butt?

CWP- I would be interested in the Olympic workout, and if you need help, let me know. ^_^

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
OH I see that makes sense.

I dont need help making it, I have it ready made just got to pick out the ones thatd be easy enough for a lot of people to do.

With this I also add I was thinking of adding a wall of fame for club challenges. Itll hold the users name the challenge and the time/whatever they completed the challenge in. This could bring more activity to the club and having something to try to best is always fun, what does everyone think of this?

Years
Power comes from your hips mainly and then your leg muscles. I don't think the butt plays a large part in the strength of a kick.

I don't mind giving the olympic challenge a go but I don't have any gym equipment, just a bike. I don't go to the gym either, since I work out at home or on my bike.

A hall of fame sounds interesting as well.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Okay Well here Are the options that we have to choose from.

The Gym Decathlon, PC Fitness Olympics

1. The Long Jump:
Two footed long jumps.

2. 100 Meter Dash:
Alternating dumbbell switch steps

3. Shot Put:
Options
Cable row to Pivot Press
or
Medicine Ball throws.

4. High Jump:
Options
Single leg step up jumps
or
Jump Squats (weighted)

5. 400 meter dash:
High Intensity Treadmill run

6. 110 meter hurdles:
options
Alternating Medicine ball leg drives
or
walking lunges with jumps.

7. Discus throw:
Options
Single arm cable twist
OR
Cable woodchop

8. Pole Vault:
Options
Single arm lunch with bar
or
Barbell Rotations

9. Javelin throw
Medicine Ball chest pass and run

10. 1500 meters run
1500 meters on a treadmill.

So thats the 10 exercises that we can use for the Olympic challenge. Please tell me which ones would be easiest for everyone to do and if you cant do a certain one please suggest an alternative!
Not sure how we will decide the winner of the challenge? Perhaps who can complete it the fastest? Any other way to decide the winner is also welcomed.

So whose interested!

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
Username: Yung Knowledge
Why you're joining: I trying to get back into shape. I used to play basketball and throw shot-put and Discus. I hurt myself my 11th grade year of high school and that stopped me from doing a lot stuff my last 2 years of high school. So since then I've gotten out of shape and I don't like it.

PS. Whats are some of the best Workout apps?

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Welcome Yung!

Umm best Apps, I dont really use any but NIKE+ tracks the distance you run and fitocracy gives you points for the workout you do etc. I dont use any of them though.

So this coming Monday I was thinking of starting the Fitness Olympics! It will consist of the exercises I wrote up two post before this one and you still have the weekend to suggest alternatives if you can't perform one of the exercises put on the list. The way to win will be whoever can complete it the fastest at a set weight etc. Hope ya'll excited!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Well today Nike had an event called game on where everyone tries to beat the most Nike fuel points gained over a day. It was a nice little motivation - my first run since coming back to Australia so I only ran just under 5km.

But on the bright side I bought a lot of Nike apparel for training in including this dri-fit shirt that shows EVERYTHING wore it today lucky I saw no one I know because yikes

AND SOUTH AUSTRALIANS SHOULD GET PUMPED FOR THE CITY TO BAY gogogo do it

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Welcome back Impo! Did you pull any hotties with your sexy body ;)
How did you go with the Nike event did you win?
Is your Nike stuff awesome or what? Fits nice and comfortable?

Okay the Olympic challenge has officially started since none of you have decided to chose any I made the executive decision and chose one myself, youll all have to follow now! Sorry. So its going to be time based, with the fastest time getting a place on the new wall of fame! As well as possibly an emblem if I can get it organised with Lightning.

Okay This is the Workout:

1. Alternating Dumbbell Switch Steps. (5KG Dumbbells.)
2. Two-footed long jumps
3. Medicine Ball throws (5KG Medicine Ball)
4. Weight Jump Squats. (10kg Dumbbells)
5. 400 metre run.
6. Walking lunges with jumps.
7. Cable Woodchop
8. Barbell Rotations
9. Medicine-ball chest pass and run
10. 1500 metre run.

The routine:
1. 15 seconds of doing as many reps as possible.
2. 5 Reps
3. 6 Reps
4. 6 Reps
5. 400 metres
6. 12 each leg
7. 5 each side
8. 10 Reps
9. 5 Reps
10. 1500 metres

The time for gold/the emblem is 11:42. If you can beat that time youll have the gold emblem and a place on the newly formed wall of fame for a long time! If you have any questions on the workouts and just ask me and Ill explain the work outs in detail for you.

Also theres going to be other challenges for the wall of fame such as each humpday workout and some run challenges which will all basically be time based.

Current Wall of Fame:

Week 1 Hump Day Workout: Thrusters, Sit Ups, Push Ups.
Holder: CarefulWetPaint with a time of 4:52.

Hump Day Week 2:
No holder.

Hump Day Week 3:
No Holder.

Hump Day week 4:
No holder.

1500 Metre Run:
No holder

3000 Metre Run:
No Holder

5000 metre run:
No holder

Hope this adds some competition to the club and encourages you all to push yourself harder on certain workout days. Competition on!!

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Welcome back Impo! Did you pull any hotties with your sexy body ;)
How did you go with the Nike event did you win?
Is your Nike stuff awesome or what? Fits nice and comfortable?

I didn't get anyone I'll be alone forever

And the event wasn't one you could win, per se, but just one where everyone bands together and exercises and it was fun!

and it all fits, got all my new exercising stuff now :D !

AND I RAN 12KM LIKE THREE HOURS AGO THE PRIDE THE PRIDE

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Congratulations impo! Thats a fantastic achievement and effort! How are your legs feeling? How long did It take you to complete it? You should attempt the olympic challenge!
I'm going to start sharing more recipes and such for everyone as well do get excited!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
asdfghjkl I ran 12km again I got my pace down a whole 30 seconds to 5'30" per km which is a total time of 1:04:?? my legs feel like jelly afterwards ahhhhh

and I really want abs asdfghjkl time to dedicate myself to achieving bodily perfection which will probably never happen but no harm in trying

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Dude, very well done! That's impressive indeed! You are absolutely killing it Impo, and because of that you will make it on the WALL OF FAME for being awesome! xD Hows your legs feeling now? Its been a few days. Oh Im sure you already have abs no need to worry!

New discussion point for the clubbbbb:
What is your prefer type of exercise? Ie do you prefer going out for runs etc as mainly cardio or do you prefer to spend your time in the gym pumping the weights?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
New discussion point for the clubbbbb:
What is your prefer type of exercise? Ie do you prefer going out for runs etc as mainly cardio or do you prefer to spend your time in the gym pumping the weights?

Well I prefer running because hopefully just maybe I can tan as well as get fit

and today was the city-to-bay and I think I ran it in under an hour!

Back