Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help
Reload this Page [DPP] Advice On My Team

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Old June 8th, 2012 (01:43 AM).

Hey guys, I currently have a team put together and I'm not sure what adjustments I need to make to it. If anyone could give me their input it would be greatly appreciated. (This is just my Pokemon Platinum team, nothing competitive.)
My team is as follows:

1) Infernape@Muscle Band
Lvl. 100
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Blaze
Flamethrower
ThunderPunch
Close Combat
Earthquake

2) Gardevoir@Shell Bell
Lvl. 100
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Trace
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball

3) Walrein@Leftovers
Lvl. 100
Nature: Docile
Ability: Ice Body
Hail
Avalanche
Surf
Toxic

4) Togekiss@???
Lvl. 68
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Serene Grace
AncientPower
Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Flamethrower

5) Weavile@Scope Lens
Lvl. 74
Nature: Bold
Ability: Pressure
Night Slash
Ice Punch
Aerial Ace
Brick Break

6) Magnezone@Magnet
Lvl. 76
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Magnet Pull
Thunderbolt
Magnet Rise
Flash Cannon
Lock-On

If you see anything that I should switch around, or if there is a better Pokemon to replace one of these, PLEASE let me know. Thanks!!!
Old June 8th, 2012 (03:07 AM). Edited June 8th, 2012 by bobandbill.
I'M AN ANGRY SCIENTIST!!
Super Moderator

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill
I'm unsure if this is for an In-game Team rate or competitive battles, so I'll just link you to the latter's section in the Competitive Battling Centre. Repost there but be sure to include EVs (as per the rules of that section), and if you're just after comments from an in-game only perspective that is a subsection of CBC, so repost there.

Closed due to above; this section is for 4th gen game discussion rather than talking about team advice.

(As a side note, the Shell Bell isn't very useful in practise - better than nothing but perhaps you could find a replacement there. I'd also replace Aerial Ace on Weavile (it's not hitting much else notable hard it should stay in on anyways) and Lock On with Magnezone (as no move it has really benefits from it).

EDIT: Tired as heck so I missed the bit in the second line. I'll just move it then to the right section.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links