• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition [OOC+SU][Rated: T]

Khawill

<3
Years
Don't worry I got this.

A new leader stepped up, dark skinned and frowning. He looked annoyed, but powerful. "Okay players!" His voiced boom, "There one big freaking ugly snake thing in that cave! Understand?!" His companions stood bravely next to him, "I shouldn't have to say not to look at her ugly mug, but I'll say it, if you look at that hideous fish face thing, your mind will be controlled." He cleared his throat, "I must apologize to fish, they didn't deserve such an insult. But all of you," He pointed out across the crowd, "If I see any of you show fear, I will personally make it my goal to keep you in starters city and out of our way."

He took out his sword, and held it high, "I'm tired of these stupid snakes in my ******* game!"

This is completely unofficial by the way, please dont lynch me :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The general didnt have a speech in that post so what are we suppose to note >.>

Nothing :3 unlike last time where there was a gathering I'm leaving this up to you. The general won't be making an appearance - he has something much more important to deal with ^_^.

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
So if the general isn't here are we just not going to have a speech?

I was going to end my post with Beccy tuning in the speech then have my next post about partaking in the battle, but seeing as there was no speech to respond to I just left it as it was?

I don't mind the idea of Dante leading, assuming that's the directions things go.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Aha! Oh I see your point :L This is why you should always read what you copy/past... lmao.

Removed that bit from the instructions.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I finally posted. xD I apologize for my unexpected hiatus. Currently, Leila just saved another player from a monster in Floor 6, and she's going to Floor 8 in the next post. She'll later find out that her brother (whom she hadn't seen since the lock in) is taking part of the Floor 8 boss fight.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I know Pink and Khawill are waiting for me, but I'm waiting for Shiny as my character is talking to his :P

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Sorry for waiting on me to post, Khawill Pink & Sir Bastian. I promise to post after school, which is after 6 since tomorrow is Wednesday & I have an ROP class that day, Monday included.

Back