• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Finally, it is out! First off, I love New Bark Town's tiles :D Good job so far, and I look forward to the rest of the hack.

PikachuMan

Pikachu Fanatic
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
... can someone post a .ips file instead of a .ups? I can never get the UPS Patcher to work right :/

Raqib12

Hedgehog
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
Already found some bugs. From the beginning, to the point where you get your running shoes.

IMG_0010.png

Wooper's sound doesn't play when it poops out.

IMG_0013.png

The wrong OW sprite is displayed.

IMG_0014.png

I still think there should be a question mark in the first sentence xD

IMG_0015.png

The garbage can overlaps the character.

IMG_0016.png

He's referred to as a Hiker.

IMG_0017.png

He doesn't state his name. The police officer still calls him by his name (In my case, Silver)
--
And I missed one, I was scrolling too fast. His mom said "nugget" instead of "NUGGET".

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
found a bug:
once you give elm the egg if you go get the pokeballs from his assistant if you go up and talk to elm again you can get more things.

this worked for 3 times then stopped.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
i just caught a pidgy and found that he has no pokedex entry not a big bug but just thought i should mention it.

edit: just found anohter in dark cave you can run across some of the water in the back near a cave leading to level 22 pokemon.

Last edited:

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
Years
^^ Aw, darn, they beat me to mentioning that your Rival is a Hiker. Man, I wanted to be the one to announce his new hobby... *laughs*

Oh, well. Having fun. I have a thing for female Chikoritas (that's what savestates are for), and this one is named Calanthia.

Hey, I know something, I don't know if anyone has mentioned - when you play as a girl, you still get referred to as a guy. Minor annoying thing, not a big deal.

Anyway, thanks for the super-cool remake of the best Pokémon game ever!

PikachuMan

Pikachu Fanatic
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
OK, after looking at the videos of this and stuff, there IS supposed to be purple text, which kinda ticks me off :/

Raqib12

Hedgehog
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
^^ Aw, darn, they beat me to mentioning that your Rival is a Hiker. Man, I wanted to be the one to announce his new hobby... *laughs*

Oh, well. Having fun. I have a thing for female Chikoritas (that's what savestates are for), and this one is named Calanthia.

Hey, I know something, I don't know if anyone has mentioned - when you play as a girl, you still get referred to as a guy. Minor annoying thing, not a big deal.

Anyway, thanks for the super-cool remake of the best Pokémon game ever!

lol, I'm sorry I beat you to it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
When you beat the Elder at the top of sprout tower he says the same thing before he battles you.

The game freezes in a black screen when Cyndaquil is going to evolve.

Onishi

Shadow In The Darkness
Years
HI!
Just found a bug, city names do not show in the world map.

Awsomelly Awsome Hack!!! ;)

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Hey,when I battle the second guy in sprout tower on the last floor the game crashes.And in the Alph ruins,the top part of trees look like gyms.And the sad thing is...Im back to when I first faced the rival..oh bummer,but the hack is great!

EDIT:OH noo don't tell me that,I chose Cyndaquil as a partner!And instead of Oak giving you the regular dex why dont he gives us the national instead,it might fix the starter evolutions,when it crashes,just a thought.

Last edited:

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
And might I add that when I trade bellsprout the gba got a huge green line split across it,and when going to the door of Falkners gym the screen blinks and than aonther rival comes.But great game overall,you did say that there are bugs in there,just hopefully I don't run into any crucial ones when I on the storyline events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back