• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential

Lirrie

Pokemon Watcher
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
You can clone mew? and suicune if so what would you want for them? alsoooo i have a ton of pokemon on my black the first but i want to tade to my new game if i traded the pokemon to you first would you trade with me to my new white 2?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
You can clone mew? and suicune if so what would you want for them? alsoooo i have a ton of pokemon on my black the first but i want to tade to my new game if i traded the pokemon to you first would you trade with me to my new white 2?

SMR2012 Keldeo
Lvl 15, Brave
0/18/19/8/31/31
-Aqua Jet
-Leer
-Double Kick
-BubbleBeam
I would like one of these. What do you want for it?
Perhaps I should make this a little clearer. All event Pokemon are free since I clone them. If you want to offer something special in exchange, that's fine too. Here's a brief list of Breeders I'm currently looking for:

-Seedot
-Elektrike
-Gulpin
-Duskull
-Relicanth

I'm also looking for Zekrom since it's one of the only Legendaries I don't have in the shop.

As for Mew and Suicune, as I said earlier, yes I can clone them. It says so at the beginning of the Events section.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
Okay, I will take the keldo for free. When can you trade? I should be able to in about 10-20 minutes.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
I will be waiting! Use 2193 7085 9787 as the fc. It is also in my sig as white fc.

I am ready and will be waiting! Use 2193 7085 9787 as the fc.

Last edited:
Years
Could I trade one of my Dream Radar Pokemon for one of your Cubone? Egg move or Bred doesn't matter to me.

I have a DreamRadar Munna/Sigilyph/Swablu/Drifloon. All Lv.5 with their hidden ability.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Could I trade one of my Dream Radar Pokemon for one of your Cubone? Egg move or Bred doesn't matter to me.

I have a DreamRadar Munna/Sigilyph/Swablu/Drifloon. All Lv.5 with their hidden ability.
Sure thing Krobelus! I'll have one ready in a little bit. Kind of busy atm, but definitely soon!

Test Test Test
picture.php

Moar testing plz
Credit to NecrumWarrior

Last edited:

Lirrie

Pokemon Watcher
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
ok can i get a keldo and mew (i resolved the other issue.)

Last edited:
Years
I wont be available for trade for another 20 minutes. I did catch a Riolu from the Dream Radar if you're interested (Lv.10).

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Sorry 'bout that guys. I had to eat dinner.

@Krobelus I'm using White FC for you.

Last edited:
Years
Hey Necrum, I see you can breed a Chatot. If you can I'd like two, or rather if you have two already knowing Chatter that you're able to trade I'd love that even more. I'm willing to offer a shiny Jigglypuff either Adamant or Jolly nature for them.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Hi. I was wondering how you trade eggs. I would like E5 if possible. Also, I just started B2, so if I got the dratini that you're giving away, would it not obey me? Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you soon! If you have any questions, email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Hey Necrum, I see you can breed a Chatot. If you can I'd like two, or rather if you have two already knowing Chatter that you're able to trade I'd love that even more. I'm willing to offer a shiny Jigglypuff either Adamant or Jolly nature for them.
Hmm... That sounds good. The Adamant one would be fine. I don't have a bunch with Chatter though, but I think I have one. That plus a Lvl 1 okay?

Hi. I was wondering how you trade eggs. I would like E5 if possible. Also, I just started B2, so if I got the dratini that you're giving away, would it not obey me? Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you soon! If you have any questions, email me at [email protected]. Thanks!
I swap eggs for other eggs. You specify the egg you want (which you did) I select the appropriate one from the Box, and you send me an egg in exchange to keep the mystery alive. I record how many times a certain slot has been traded for fun! This info is mostly for everyone else since he wants an email...

Also, I'm not really sure if the Dratini will obey you, but who cares, it's a free Pokemon!

Back