• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of Thrones Challenge

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
I think you should add the normal type to House Baratheon, Slaking is Robert Baratheon, Sawsbuck and Stantler are normal type. I really think it would make sense.

Thanks for the feedback. I've made the change for House Baratheon to include a Normal Type. I also took your suggestion and added the Night's Watch as an additional House/ Institution.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 11, 2015
Sorry to be a bad sport, but I've withdrawn from the challenge after not playing through it for about a month.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Username: Magic Guard
House: The Night's Watch
Game: Pokemon White Version

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 30, 2015
Name: Peaceful Giraffe
House: House Arryn
Game: X

Log one
Spoiler:

Log two
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Hi, sorry for the hiatus, but I lost some of the mojo for game of thrones but with the last episode I'm back. If you don't mind I would like to do another house and when i'm finished I would return to the lannister, is that ok? If yes my things are:

Username: Skarper
House: Martell
Game: Pokemon Black Version 2

I was also thinking of house martell and I think I have something good here.
The type required should be ground/poison/steel. I'm going to think about some rules for them.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
In the grass house it says florges but then it says mono grass.
Is it me or is that a bit contradictory

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
In the grass house it says florges but then it says mono grass.
Is it me or is that a bit contradictory

The House sigil is a flower, that's the predominant element, so no.

The reason why Grass is the prevailing type is because most Pokemon with Flowers as a theme are grass types and also the region that that House rules (in the books and show) is famous for its vegetation and fertile land.

Hi, sorry for the hiatus, but I lost some of the mojo for game of thrones but with the last episode I'm back. If you don't mind I would like to do another house and when i'm finished I would return to the lannister, is that ok? If yes my things are:

Username: Skarper
House: Martell
Game: Pokemon Black Version 2

You would have to abandon the Lannister Challenge to take on the House Martell Challenge. You can, however, start a new the Lannister Challenge later on if you wish.

I'll confirm your new challenge. Just remember to update your progress as regularly as you can.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
I think you should add octillery as a compulsory pokémon in house Greyjoy. Maybe add "the others" as a playable choice. Ghost and ice types. No healing items, no healing moves. Can't use dragons (they were weak todo dragonglass por whatever it's name is in english) Don't know. Just felt like this would be a fun choice.

Years
Lets start, but first let me just tell you that I never made a weather team before so, if I make any mistakes, I'm sorry.

Logs
1º Log:
Spoiler:

2ºLog:
Spoiler:

3ºLog:
Spoiler:

4ºLog:
Spoiler:

5ºLog:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Deathbot

Chicken Apocalypse Survivor
Years
-Chose Tepig for my starter, which I have named Theon, as he will never truly be part of Stark's team.
-Did story stuff, caught a Purrloin named Catelyn.
-Trained Cat
-Beat gym 1
-Caught Megnemite (Brandon)

My plan is to start off with Catelyn, Brandon, Lyanna, Benjen, Eddard and Robb. They will all tragically die at different points in time.
I plan on having a final party of: Jon Snow (Hydreigon), Arya (Weavile), Bran (Mandibuzz), Hodor (Lapras), Sansa (Umbreon) and Rickon (Absol)

Question: What happens if the Compulsory Pokemon dies?

Last edited:

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Name: CDChaser
House: House Targaryen
Game: Pokemon Y

I think I may also do a "Ultimate" run, however I will play each house on one game. If that's okay?

Back