• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2012
How far does this beta go to?? I'm thinking about playing it the way it is I'm so excited right now :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2023
Ok guys, I'll ask Wes again if I can do the translation thing for him.

Wes, se voce quiser, eu posso traduzir pra voce a LP pro ingles, e até corrigir uns erros de portuges da versao original. Qual quer coisa, me manda PM que eu faço. ;D

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2011
i have lurked for a long time and now its finally out.thank you wesley,love the new graphix but i will wait for the english version,so good luck translating!

Years
OMFFFFGGGG!!! wesley i love u soo much!! its been a suicidal psycho fest here with out u!! ive been going nutz and mods have been getting on my ass about all sorts of stuff. but its finally out now!!! 4shared is kinda spammed right now so i cant dl just yet but yeesssss its here!!! thank u sooo much. ur 9 days late but its okay! i am so sorry for anything bad ive said. U ROCK bROTHA!!! peace out homies, ima go partay it up with my psp!!!!

OK so this isnt working on my psp gba emulator i have a GPSP emulator. can anyone help me out please????

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
OMFFFFGGGG!!! wesley i love u soo much!! its been a suicidal psycho fest here with out u!! ive been going nutz and mods have been getting on my ass about all sorts of stuff. but its finally out now!!! 4shared is kinda spammed right now so i cant dl just yet but yeesssss its here!!! thank u sooo much. ur 9 days late but its okay! i am so sorry for anything bad ive said. U ROCK bROTHA!!! peace out homies, ima go partay it up with my psp!!!!

UH...Wow...
You Set a New Definition for excitement...O_o
I'm Sure You'll Love it...(Even Though Its Short)
Like Fighting Surskits Named Buneary...O_o

Last edited:
Years
UH...Wow...
You Set a New Definition for excitement...O_o
I'm Sure You'll Love it...(Even Though Its Short)
Like Fighting Surskits Named Buneary...O_o

i thought the last beta went up to like sinnoh?
annyway, can someone help me out. its not working on my psp gba emulator.
i have the gpsp

M4CK_M4YN3

Felix_The_Cat
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
i know you probably hate these kind of quetions but can anyone help me?.........

im playing the game its great but on my town map or fly map ect. it shows my charector on a little island off the side of inhore and no matter where i go on the map my players marker is always there so somtimes it get confusing any help would be nice....... but other then that great hack great game

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Ok guys, I'll ask Wes again if I can do the translation thing for him.

Wes, se voce quiser, eu posso traduzir pra voce a LP pro ingles, e até corrigir uns erros de portuges da versao original. Qual quer coisa, me manda PM que eu faço. ;D

I don't think you need to ask him, because Wesley said that his English isn't good, and he needs someone to help him Translate it.

XgamerX

Gettin' crazy
Years
Sorry for the english ones but i think Wes deserves compliments in portuguese. XD

Parabens Wes sempre conseguiu de alguma forma a recuperar a sua hack e acho isso fantastico.
Esperemos que esta beta acalme os impacientes.

Boa sorte :)

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2014
The beta goes up to the first gym? I was under the impression it was supposed to be near completion with several regions in it. (If you read Wesley's comment about the virus, its clear he didnt have to start from scratch but rather from an old version which would postpone the beta, not completely change it.)

Back