• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
no, you did get post number 2000. lucky you. but i'm going to be one of the first posts on page 81! so... ha!

DARK MIGHTY LATIAS

eliminater of good and evil...
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Oo yeah, Raikou I caught today, but honestly it looked like a shiny 1 but, *shakes head* whats wrong with me? I have to see like...11000 more Raikous to spot a shiny 1, at least I have a Raikou...Ill continue with the Shiny Dratini tommorow and it will happen...

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
rsgh5 said:
well, here's the thing though, i'm searching for a shiny caravanha. to catch one of those, you use the super rod. to catch a feebas you need to use the old rod... so feebas probably won't turn up.
I don't think feebass is an old rod only pokemon... In fact, I'm quite certian i found the feebass spot wity my super rod... Feebass is a lot like magicarp, which was origionaly an old rod-only pokemon, but feebass is different, I think.

scyther said:
can i join please ^^ shame u cant catch ur own shineys u made ^^
i know ive caughted a shiney spinda ^^

Sure, I'll go ahed and add spinda to our list of caught shinies. You have any other shinies?

(Note to all: Due to the fact that this club's founder is no longer comming around to PC, we are unable to update the members list, though the members are kept track of. If someone wants a correct members list, we may be able to get something if you ask for it, but, right now, the members list on the 1st post is not correct.)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
SGM, you're right, i fished up some feebas' today. so now i'm fishing there for either feebas or caravanha. and jaws... i'm not joining the XD club. i never use "XD" have you ever seen me use "XD"? you probably haven't, because i think it's kinda dumb. so asking me to joing the XD club is not necessary. gaarrr now i'm steaming mad at you (only not really)

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
XD Too bad XD. But with the Aaryn being the owner of the first posts and not coming around anymore thing, I see only 2 options.

1. Some higher being (Staff Member) gives control of those posts to r5 or SGM, whichever one of you is in charge.

2. Start a new SHC Thread. (I get the feeling that this would be betrayal of some sort in some sense, and would it be alllowed if the old one was removed?)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
yaya, you're in
and jaws, we don't have to change anything... but if we did, we should get SGM or myself to do stuff, not start a new club.

Years
Lord_Jaws1 said:
Ive always had a thing for Porygon, Pory2 moreso. And with the Zigzagoon thing, at least yours was an honest find now.

How long did it take you to get your shiny Pory?
I had started looking in November and found him on Feb. 6.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
Years
MetalMario said:
Wow, congrats, that's amazing! How much time did you spend on it?
Remember to effort train her. (or is it a male? XD)
it is a female,and i spent about 5 months with 2 of them in the day care center.and don't worry i'll take great effort.the best part is,the original ralts' i used knew psychic already,so all the babies know psychic at lv 5 lol.

Years
Lord_Jaws1 said:
Oh.
Crud.

Well I wont find one by not trying I guess.

XD
I was hardly spending all of my time doing it, though. I'd pull it out on the occasional bus if it wasn't crowded.

Forgotten_hope said:
it is a female,and i spent about 5 months with 2 of them in the day care center.and don't worry i'll take great effort.the best part is,the original ralts' i used knew psychic already,so all the babies know psychic at lv 5 lol.
Just to clarify, I'm talking about Effort Values (stats). I just didn't get the feeling that you understood. My apologies if you did.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
this'll be a dumb question, and i know the answer is no. but are all shinies female? i've never seen a shiny male pokemon. i know there must be because you can get a shiny nidoking, but does anybody have a shiny male pokemon? just out of curiosity. (mine are all female) and, if nobody has any objections, i'll ask a higher upper to remove the poll and maybe delete the first post. then SGM can put all the rules that we've established in that post of his along with the dex and the club would be in a sense, his. even though we would both still be co-founders/owners of the club. it would be a lot better to allow SGM to put up polls and such if we ever want them again. i'm pretty sure they could do something like that... so, if there are no objections by this time tomorrow night (7:23 pacific time) i will PM a mixed community groups mod or some other dictator.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
No objections on my part, but just remember when you ask that we are asking them to allow someone to edit someone else's post, which may not come accross very well. It may be very necisairy for the club's continued sucess, however, but to someone just reading a PM, it may sound a bit strange. Just make sure everything is explained.

As for the answer to your question, your right: No. My shiny doesn't count, because it's genderless, but I have read a little bit on how a pokemon is pronounced "shiny" from the games point of view, and, as far as I know, its a combonation of several different values, or possibly several combonations. Shiny female raltz is pretty lucky, though, becasue they usualy come in male (strange for raltz, isn't it?).

Years
My second shiny Hoppip is male. The roaring Lairon was male. The rest of my shinies are female, except for Porygon2 who has no gender.

Ralts's gender ratio is 50/50, I believe. It just looks feminine, so people turn their heads at male Ralts...

Back