• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2015
in ilex forest all the pokemon that appear are ? marks and lvl 0 plus the character freezes at different parts of the forest while im chasin the birdie and advice for wat to do?

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2009
Yeah i was wondering how to download shiny gold?

i not very good with computers.

i would apriciate it if someone could help me with this.

thank you.

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
Years
1. Use the correct VBA setting (which you have done)
2. Delete the .sav file (which you also have done?)
3. Start a new game.

Don't use any of your old save stats or you will have the save problem again!!!
Ahahah, I got it working once I realised I forgot to delete part of the .sav file and the fact that I switched it from Automatic to Flash.

But to be honest, I'd rather wait until Beta 6. If it comes out in a little while now I'd rather wait until then cause I'd rather not start again. ESPECIALLY SINCE I RESTARTED 3 TIMES ALREADY :P

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2011
Hrm...
Can I catch mewtwo or mew in ShinyGold Beta6?I remember that there are many places I cant enter...such as cerulean city,near the sea there is a house that we will bring some pokemons to let him see to get the fire stone or leaf stone and so on...on the right side of this house,there is a breakable rock ,and I smash it there is a rock road...in the end of this road...there is a big stone stopping you enterng the hole....
what is it?..is it the mew2 or mew's hole ?

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Sorry if its been said, but in the latest version (the harder one as well) is it supposed to crash after the Amelia battle in Lavender town outside the radio tower?

Thanks.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 22, 2014
yo zel, hows the hackin goin, i made a new banner 4 u, hope u like it:

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2011
zel,what time have you started to make shiny gold beta6?We are in the China so we dont konw it...
the pokemon fans in the China are Crazy about shiny gold !we all appreciate shinygold of course and you ..
around the world all pokemon fans are friends!!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I quoting all of your questions so you can look for your answers!!

in ilex forest all the pokemon that appear are ? marks and lvl 0 plus the character freezes at different parts of the forest while im chasin the birdie and advice for wat to do?

It must be bad patching.

Yeah i was wondering how to download shiny gold?

i not very good with computers.

i would apriciate it if someone could help me with this.

thank you.

Are you blind? Go to the first page and go to the Download Section.

I'm not good at computers as well, but why I know how to download the hack?

Hrm...
Can I catch mewtwo or mew in ShinyGold Beta6?I remember that there are many places I cant enter...such as cerulean city,near the sea there is a house that we will bring some pokemons to let him see to get the fire stone or leaf stone and so on...on the right side of this house,there is a breakable rock ,and I smash it there is a rock road...in the end of this road...there is a big stone stopping you enterng the hole....
what is it?..is it the mew2 or mew's hole ?

It is Mewtwo's cave. I remember Zel said that before.

Sorry if its been said, but in the latest version (the harder one as well) is it supposed to crash after the Amelia battle in Lavender town outside the radio tower?

Thanks.

No, it is not supposed to. To my knowledge, it is because you bad patched the FR Rom.

The Immortal

★ BEST IN THE WORLD ★
Years
zel,what time have you started to make shiny gold beta6?We are in the China so we dont konw it...
the pokemon fans in the China are Crazy about shiny gold !we all appreciate shinygold of course and you ..
around the world all pokemon fans are friends!!

Zel's Current Status is: "Got a new job, so that, combined with the usual college assignments, leaves me few hacking time during the week. I'll try to see how I can order my schedule, but for sure, hack's development will be delayed greatly T_T"

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
Zel's Current Status is: "Got a new job, so that, combined with the usual college assignments, leaves me few hacking time during the week. I'll try to see how I can order my schedule, but for sure, hack's development will be delayed greatly T_T"
Fortunatly i played beta 5 BEFORE i even played FR, so i have something to do until beta 6 comes out. I'm quite anxious, as i played beta 5 in my nokia n70, and the emu is not that great :( (had to play it trough without sound because it would crash otherwise and the animations are slow, with EQ's one not even flashing the screen) , but this time im playing beta 6 in my vba, and with the new sounds, im just preparing for the show my pc's gonna show me XD.
But this delay... 99% of me a.k.a. my human side says that ppl gotta work and study.

(but my 1% of gamer says NOT DUKE NUKEM FOREVER AGAIN...)
Sorry, I'm new here...

Great hack by the way. I hope another version comes out like Silver.
This is (as almost every single one) a standalone hack. There will be no Silver/Crystal remake, but the version-exclusives will be on the same place they were in silver.

BTW can anyone give me the links to the new sounds? tkx

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Im actually using my VBA at the moment, sadly due to the save problems i have yet to reach Kanto, of corse i have a savable rom of FR now and so i shall patch B5 now. I will definatly be playing B6 on my PSP though, as my comps Sound is messed up.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
hey any1 no wat the giant rock in rock tunnel is about? u no the 1 that even strength cant move? is that 4 b6 or final release only? thanks

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
Fortunatly i played beta 5 BEFORE i even played FR, so i have something to do until beta 6 comes out. I'm quite anxious, as i played beta 5 in my nokia n70, and the emu is not that great :( (had to play it trough without sound because it would crash otherwise and the animations are slow, with EQ's one not even flashing the screen) , but this time im playing beta 6 in my vba, and with the new sounds, im just preparing for the show my pc's gonna show me XD.
But this delay... 99% of me a.k.a. my human side says that ppl gotta work and study.

How you played a rom on your phone plzz tell it.

Back