• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Bright

haln

Lv. 1 | In-Training Artist
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2006
Pok?mon Bright/Shadow

This is a game I've already started and I think it's going ok so far.

Story

It's a new region and a new adventure that await's. A new group of rockets have come around, this time called Team Sun and Team DarkIt's a horrible thing in the region and a new hero is needed to defeat them. They steal pokemon and turn them into Rocket Pokemon. You have to capture them and turn them back to normal! A whole new region with new pokemon to catch and new leaders to fight! Pok?mon, you gotta catch em' all!

Edit: Woops, sorry. Didn't know. Screen Shots are attachtments now. Alright, i'll make sure the other screenshots are bigger somehow and not GIF.

Edit 2: Ok, I added the story. Does anybody know where I could find a tutorial or something that will tell/teach me how to make a pokemon battle system like in the official Pok?mon games?

Last edited:

Legaia

Ultimate Sphere User
Years
umm...screenshots aren't working...you have to upload them and then host them! You can't just link to here from your computer.

haln

Lv. 1 | In-Training Artist
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2006
I've almost got the Pok?dex working, just a small problem...

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I think this might have to be closed. You've included a couple of screenshots but there is no story what-so-ever. I'll keep it open for now because you do have screenshots, but please post the story next time you post.
The title screen needs some work because it's kinda boring, very MSPaint-ish if you know what I mean.
The bedroom needs to be smaller, use a black tile around the edge of the room to make it smaller.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I guess some people are having problems with seeing .gif's.
haln, I'd recommend uploading screenshots as .png's in the future so that everybody can see them.

Back