• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby Destiny Legendaries Location Quick Guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
Years
I can't find Registeel in ElectricCave.And I already caught Raikou :/
The North Cave is always flooded and the clock isn't moving.
Anyone can help me?

It's somewhere below Raikou, you have to mess with those button-tile things.

How exactly do you get Celebi? It doesn't want to show up no matter what I try. :|

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
wheres the second Master Ball, and wheres registeel in the electric cave

The second master ball can be found In Cinnibar Island ;) Theres a bin outside the Poke Center I think and you keep talking to it and it gives you a master ball, the event is really funny! :laugh:

Registeel in the electric cave? ermmmmmmm, its in one of the corridors I'm sure, I think you just gotta press the buttons till you get into his corridor ;)

I can't find Registeel in ElectricCave.And I already caught Raikou :/
The North Cave is always flooded and the clock isn't moving.
Anyone can help me?

The North Cave! Every-body has problems with it. Ok what you need is the Pokemon Ruby walk through walls cheat. That way you can get up to the ladders and fight the legendary dog!

Look above my post to find Regi-Steel ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
I got the Master ball, but i still cant find registeel
You'd be best just running around the cave till you find him ;)

You will find him eventually

You'd be best just running around the cave till you find him ;)

You will find him eventually

Ignore that I have found him once again!

Ok when you first come in, go to the blue switch, stand on it and go through the door. Then stand on the green switch nd continue onwards. DON'T HIT THE BLUE SWITCH BEFORE THE DOORWAY! Go through the doorway and you can go left on straight on. Go left. Then go through the wee passageway and you can go left or right. Go right and there is Regi-Steel!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2008
nothing

hello, I have a problem. I am Chilean and download the rom and I decided to taste much truth. The thing is that I have almost all the legendary, the only thing missing are: articuno, when I go to his cave is not, however zapdos and moltres if they are, Celebi, I did what I said the guide and do not encounter by any party, Latias, I do not have the slightest idea where he is and Latios nor location.
I would like to help me, and download the guide from the legendary because they did not know the location of some xD. thank you very much beforehand.
greetings

I still Cant Find Registeel!

raikou where this catches on, the power plant, the leader of the third or second gym asks you to fences in this place. in this veronica town, north and right of veronica town.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2008
hello, i am for Spain. I have some problems with the ruby destiny. i have passed the E4 and i have dark lugia, but jirachi, ho oh, registeel and celebi dont appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back