• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
YAY! That is soo cool! Yep, I thought I couldn't stop fanning myself. XD All the hotness! Wow you claimed Satoshi! That is great. I need to got to that thread and claim somebody. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Coolness! Hey I heard that you got Honen Alone in Japanese!! ^_____^ Is this true? If it is....AHHHHHH!! That is sooo awesome.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
YAY!!! OMG! That is so great! Satoshi's voice is sooo hot in Japanese. That means you get to see more of him because he and Pikachu where the only ones in the epsiode. XD You are sure lucky.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yep it is sure is. XD Do have it now or is it still downloading?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
YES!! Alright! *dances* ^_____^ Well have fun watching it Japanese. XD I have to go now. ;-; See-ya later. *gives you Ash*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
OMG Toto! I love your new animation in your sig. Gosh Ash is so hot. XD *stares at it*

Back