• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey 2: The Dark Tournament [OOC + SU]

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
GOLD TRIBE MASHUP. :>

wait, so we can just survive? : o

King!

better
Years
Oh yay, I'm paired with the crazy lady whose name I can never spell...er...Tennille? Tinnelle? One of the two. >.< This should be fun. ^_^

Also, sorry for being inactive before, now that the tournament has started, I'm not going to run out of ideas as much. xD

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
This is going to be awsome! I'm so pumped, mountain portal sounds like just the place for Lorenzo! Can't wait to see whats in store in the future rounds!

Vegie you sly dog pairing Lorenzo and Nova ;)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, I'm glad everyone's pumped! Just to let you all know, every round is different. Enjoy this one, because the next ones won't be in this fashion. However, you might see some of the other portals you haven't been to later in the other rounds.

I rule at pairing people up... :D

Years
I'm paired up with a nobleman who has a slight tendency of remarking about people's honor/dishonor. xP Oh bah, the Duchess can be a one-woman band all the same. Nobody ain't getting in her way. xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Ray it seems that way for now, although, the others technically are active, but they don't post every day like other people. lol. Still, I expect xilfer to post soon, and Blayze is currently not gonna be posting yet.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey everyone, don't forget to post! Most of you are doing fine, but others haven't begun battling yet. Although it's no problem at first, I will need you to post eventually. As for the rest of you, go at your own pace. The portals don't all have to close at the same time, and some of yours will close before others. Your portal will be closed when you believe enough people have been eliminated. You can control your portal, in other words. Here's a list of the portals so far, and which ones have and have not been closed. I'll keep updating it as we move along.

• Magma Portal:
  • Ice Portal: Closed
  • Desert Portal: Closed
  • Forest Portal: Closed
  • Bog Portal: Closed
  • Ocean Portal:Closed
  • Mountain Portal:
  • Skyscraper Portal: Closed
  • Sky Portal: Closed
  • Cavern Portal: Closed
  • Arena Portal:
  • Plain Portal:Closed
  • Nightmare Portal: Closed
  • City Portal: Closed
  • Darkness Portal:
  • Death Portal: Closed

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I'm paired up with a nobleman who has a slight tendency of remarking about people's honor/dishonor. xP Oh bah, the Duchess can be a one-woman band all the same. Nobody ain't getting in her way. xD

Well that is Shiro... But if his opponents show a lack of honor (aka 2 gang up on the Duchess) he will jump in. He is just a firm believer in 1 on 1 honorable combat (which happens a lot less than he imagines... He has some delusions about life.) Anyhow your welcome to yell at him...

Shea Man

Is this still open? The things next to the Faction listing all said (x0), so I'm confused.

Can I be a Shaymin O^O? They're legendary, I know, but there's more than one Shaymin, so it would stand to reason this could happen :D

I think that's it =_=... Answers, please!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Blayze. I look forward to you posting. :D

@Shea Man Sorry, dude, but at the moment, all spots are full. :( But if someone happens to drop out, I'll let you know...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
BTW everyone, I have posted a poll in the IC thread. Feel free to respond to it if you want.

Back