• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(Nah. Piloswine evolves into Mamoswine just by knowing ancientpower, and Swinub knew it already so that would've really just been an arbitrary game mechanic. It double evolved.)

Valorie Ryder

Valorie... did not feel responsible for accidents resulting from a pokemon battle. After all, it's not like she told her pokemon to do that, nor had it been trying. Really though, what allowed her to just shrug it off was the fact that...well... N appeared to be completely fine, which may or may not have been a godsend considering Mamoswine's horrifying physical power compared to Swinub. Judging by what she was seeing, Valorie seriously doubted anything except Dragonite could hope to match him in a test of brute strength Perhaps Fraxure... but maybe not. Given, Dragonite was just... absurdly strong given her size. Trying to find a pokemon to match her strength was a ridiculously large pair of shoes to try to fill. Valorie should nickname her Atlas, only Valorie lacked the creativity to come up with such a name.

Meanwhile, Valorie was just mildly put off by the fact that Klinklang hadn't gone down. She wasn't used to fighting battles where her pokemon were the ones undertrained, and so clearly N was /cheating/! she became frustrated. It was hard to tell how much more N's pokemon could take too. Mamoswine on the other hand was down for the count, collapsing after being hit with the flash cannon. It hadn't been able to budge the heavy pokemon, but that hadn't made it hurt any less.

"...Mamoswine, return!"

Valorie held out her pokeball and a beam of red light absorbed Mamoswine back into it's safety. Valorie then placed the ball back into her satchel and took another out in it's place. She had a strategy in mind, though it would be risky.

"Now, Fraxure!"

She tossed the pokeball, her fraxure emerging from it's pokeball. Fraxure had significantly more training than Swinub had. She was sure the dragon pokemon would stand longer, definitely long enough to finish Klinklang off.

"Dragon Dance!"

Fraxure promptly began rapping gave Valorie an odd look before performing a short, quick series of fluid stretching and otherwise aggressive looking movements resembling a dance to get itself pumped for an upcoming attack. a draconic power began to emanate from Fraxure's body as she did this.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia watched Kenshin's dratini as he floated on over and promptly tried constricting her skitty with his body. In response? Rosie promptly took the not-very-strong attack in stride and totally just began to affectionately rub her cheek against the serpent pokemon. It was her cute charm, and a supernatural power backed it up. Olivia saw this and grinned knowingly.

"Now, use charm!"

Rosie promptly began to purr, once again backed up by a supernatural power, and Kenshin's dratini would find itself having difficulty concentrating on it's physical attacks as well! This effectively made all of Dratini's attacks weaker, and combined with his current infatuation he had... more or less been shut down in terms of being a threat. Unless, y'know, he had a stat changing move, a stat reset move, status effect move, super effective move... etcetera.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
The Minccino had just settled itself under a tree when all of a sudden, something rustled on top of the tree. The Minccino was startled, she let out yet another shrill that pierced the ears of all the others around it.

Shock fell from the tree and scolded the Minccino.
"What's wrong with you?" yelled Shock. "That yell there almost killed me! I mean, I was just taking my nap in the tree and I moved a bit, then you decided to pierce my ear drums?!"

"S...so...sorry...." said the Minccino in a really quiet voice.

"You should be!" replied Shock

CupCream and Darrumel comforted her. "Don't mind him, he's just a small meanie. He acts like a punk but he's really soft and mushy all over. That's why he protects himself with that rock hard casing of feelings" said Darrumel.

"Yeah! Just like a Macargo with cooler insides!" exclaimed CupCream.

She laughed, this particular Minccino was a loner. She didn't know her parents as she was an orphan, so she had to live on her own. That wasn't easy, especially as a pokemon.

"What's the commotion all about? Shouldn't we all just get along?' Gen said.
He sat down near in the middle of his team and let out Hyper. Just when Gen started passing out berries and milk to his team and Minccino, the Mankey duo from earlier attacked, just now, they brought along they're friend Tauros with them.

"Quick Shock, Hyper, Darrumel go and attack!" ordered Gen. But to no avail, the boys had gone away to play some distance away. Now, only Minccino and CupCream remained there. "Hey, Minccino, since the situation calls for it, can you follow my orders for a bit? This is gonna be quite tricky, what with it being 2 V.S 3 and all." asked Gen.

She nodded. "Great! now use Thunderbolt!!" said Gen. Minccino stood still.
"Dig, Facade, Double Team, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Whatchamadoodlywhatsit!"
Minccino stood still to whatever commands given to her. Especially the last one. Gen took out his pokedex out of instinct and checked what attacks can be used by Mincinno. "Ah, got it! CupCream use Flash Cannon! Mincinno use your swiftest Swift!" ordered Gen.

The two pokemon let out a great deal of shiny things from their mouths. The Flash Cannon hit the Mankey duo while the Swift stars hit the Tauros.

Tauros and the Mankey raged, they ran towards Minccino and CupCream in a frenzied berserk state. Minccino panicked, and true to her previous conditions, she let out another great scream. Gen sighed," So it was Hyper Voice!"
Apparently, her personality of cowardly and shy had made her scared Hyper Voice even louder.

Tauros and the Mankey duo stopped in their tracks. "Chance! Minccino use Tail Slap on those guys after CupCream uses Avalanche!"

The Ice Cream pokemon Used her great abilities to cover the Hills and the whole island in snow. Yay!! Christmas' here! to make a lot of -100 degrees celsius snow and throw a whole, huge bunch of it to the opponents. The three thug pokemons were frozen solid and weakened considerably. Minccino had the Courtesy to whack each of them 3 times before knocking them out with Swift.

When the trio of evildoers came to, they had been thrown into the hillside by Minccino.

"Thanks Minccino, I don't know what would've happened if you weren't here!"
thanked Gen. Mincinno smiled. "Well goodbye then! We have to go somewhere else!"

Minccino watched them leave and decided to follow them.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

Well that was one pokemon down. His own Klinklang wasn't going to last much longer, that much he was sure of right now.

"Klinklang, return," N called out as he returned Klinklang to his pokeball. N looked up at Valorie's next pokemon choice she had sent out. The Fraxure. Ah yes, N remembered that one. She was the one worried about her precious mouth axes wasn't she? N sent out Vanilluxe next. The Icecream looking pokemon hopped around happily for a bit, its double scooped head looking over at their opponents' direction and giving them innocent yet happy smiles.

"Vanilluxe, use Hail!"

And then the shards of ice known as hail just started falling on the field. Nice hailstorm huh?

"I felt like a nice change of scenery was in order. I hope you don't mind the weather change," he said calmly.

. . . A shame that Dragonites can't control weather like Dragonairs can huh?

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin mentally sweatdropped. If anything that skitty was affecting him possibly more than the Dratini is probably being affected. Honestly just using Wrap was going to get him no where in this battle. . . especially since he had no clue if his two opponents were taking this seriously or not.

"Dratini, use Dragon Tail!" Kenshin called out.

Dratini's tail glowed for a moment as he uncurled from the skitty and batted it with his tail.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
Annalise merely tilted her head in a slight smile. Behind it came the sense that the poor girl had skipped a meal....again. If she could muster the will to sweatdrop, she would, instead, she merely patted the other on the head and shook her head. "You know, you shouldn't skip something so important as eating, it gives you fuel, you know?"

It never occurred to her that her references or mannerisms might just befuddle the other, instead, she just continued on. "Well then, considering you haven't eaten, I guess I'll just have to feed you, now won't I?" She put her arms behind her back and smiled a bit wider, her perceptive eyes paying attention to a pair of pokemon grabbing at books. It was nothing too unusual, however, and her attention went back to Elizabeth.

She leaned a bit forward, her hair bobbing up and then down her neck as she said, "How about I take you out to a place and you can eat as much food as you like, hmm? Sound like a plan?" She hoped it was, and a good one at that before she added, "And if you're going to keep skipping meals, I need to prepare just a bit more food every day, don't I? For an extra mouth."

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Minccino's eyes were shining as she followed Gen's group away from the hill. First time she left the hill and grasslands there, EVER. She could swear she saw the trio of pranksters from earlier though, but she marked it of as her silly imagination.
"I like them, they're funny, nice and...um..well that's about it." Thought Minccino to herself. As she trailed them, she was startled by a another loud noise. Luckily, she managed to keep her voice down. Minccino closed in a bit and saw Gen training with the others just a bit downhill.

Now let's switch to Gen's point of view shall we? Okay, let's!

Gen had brought his team of four downhill to do some speed and battle training. Apparently they had been struggling to get stronger after a match with Blaine. Gen was running downhill alongside them while they were trying to knock each other out while running downhill (floating, in CupCream's case.).

Hyper had a great advantage and ran faster than anyone else in the group.
"Eat Thunder Darrumel!" Shouted Hyper
"Heck No!" Replied Darrumel.
Hyper used Thunder and a large bolt of thunder fell down on Darrumel and thus, Darrumel fain... Wait! No! Darrumel had dug down into the ground, making Hyper's attack miss. CupCream and Joltik had other matters to take care of. Both had been intensely attacking each other. CupCream had took enough damage that she could float no more, she had been knocked out. Is what Shock thinks. She had used double team seconds earlier and managed to fool Shock into hitting one of her shadows. The real her had emerged form Shock's back and struck him with multiple Icicle Spears. Shock could no longer move anywhere. Now only three contenders remain. Each exhausted, the battle would last not long .

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie just sort of cried out in surprise when it started hailing all 'I'm not dressed for this!' That and being in a hailstorm actually kinda... hurt. That and the temperature had dropped rather abruptly to accommodate it. Yeah. She hadn't happened to have had her winter gear on her, but at least she had a scarf! She crossed her arms under her chest and begin to scowl, which was honestly less because of the cold and more because of all the pokemon N could've sent out, she didn't think Fraxure could tank ice type attacks. As a matter of fact, the dragon pokemon seemed freaked out by the hail, beginning to tenderly touch her tusks as if afraid they would get damaged as hail collided with her body. As it turned out, Fraxure did not much like the presence of ice near her tusks whatsoever. Meanwhile, Dragonite just sort of looked up at the sky confused and annoyed by the presence of hail. After only a short moment or so hail suddenly started hitting what looked to be some sort of invisible barrier around Dragonite's body, providing a dome of protection to her.

Regardless, Valorie took advantage of N's lack thereof an an offensive attack. She had a back up plan.

"Fraxure, Night Slash!"

Fraxure suddenly stopped what she was doing and perked up to listen before abruptly charging at Vanilluxe, demonstrating a somewhat alarming speed after her dragon dance. She lunged at the ice pokemon, one of her claws glowing with a dark power, simultaneously searching for a weakspot to garner a critically powerful strike from. Her already respectable physical prowess had only been magnified by the dragon dance, and not even a level advantage would be enough to shrug attacks off now.

Olivia Wolf

Rosie just sort of wound up getting flung over Olivia's head, complete with upset cat sound effects. Now... in the games excessive switching was a thing. However, seeing as that looks stupid as all heck unless it's a baton passer or someone with U-turn or another equivelent that's not going to... work. Rather, Rosie wound up having to run back to the battle, looking a bit flustered.

"Um... Alright Rosie, make a /wish/!"

In reality, Rosie could've gone longer without healing. She wanted to provoke Kenshin into trying to finish the cat pokemon off however, as she could then try using payback.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth was... completely unaware of a boy in the library, as he hadn't done anything remotely to gain attention really. The only pokemon that ever garnered lots of attention were giant ones and ones that made things go boom, it seemed. Rather, her eyes widened a bit as Anna started discussing food. The way she spoke almost made it sound like she was implying she was going to make it herself or something! Thinking nothing of what might have been some teasing, Elizabeth couldn't give Anna any more attention if she tried. It wasn't physically possible. Rather, she quickly piped up to explain herself.

"I was lost..!"

It also turned out she had difficulty reading maps. Reading maps was something you took for granted until you realized that they actually weren't a universal communications medium. They required learning too, given not a whole lot of it compared to a language. Despite this, Elizabeth was rather quick to continue, though this time her tone held hints of shyness.

"But... That does sound really nice."

She glanced at her book briefly, as if feeling a bit guilty about ditching it to hang out, even with a friend. Yet... it wasn't like she was on an actual schedule, and goodness knew there weren't many things that could grab her attention better than food. To be frank, she didn't understand why others sometimes found it weird. Anna would find that Elizabeth had then turned her attention back to her in full, looking into her eyes with this look that seemed to suggest she wasn't sure what to do from here. Could they even eat in the library? She seemed to recall some rule or another about that.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Mamoswine was hit with Flash Cannon. It was obviously untrained, Kilik could tell. The huge Pokemon went down, defeated. Valorie returned him & sent out a Fraxure next. N returned Klinklang & sent out Vanilluxe. Strong Pokemon these 2 trainers have. Fraxure is pretty strong, so Valorie should do good this time.

Fraxure started off with Dragon Dance. That's a nifty move. Kilik was a bit surprised that Valorie would start off with that. Now N. His Vanilluxe used Hail to the sky... Now this would prove annoying. "I felt like a nice change of scenery was in order. I hope you don't mind the weather change."

Kilik stood above Yaibe & Mistress with his arms around his head. "I kind of mind a little!" He retorted to N. He wished they were in shelter so Kilik wouldn't have to deal with the sudden cold & small ice pelting to his back. Still though, battling with an ice-type against a dragon-type is very smart. Dragons never like the ice, as it is their weakness.

"This I don't mind." Mistress said with a giggle. She was talking about the hail. Why? It was pelting Kilik instead of her. Sometimes she's full of it! Valorie was up, using an attack this time. Fraxure attempted to slice at Vanilluxe with Night Slash. It seemed no matter what, this battle would be anyone's game.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

Now this hail only lasts for about a short while (5 turns in the game) so they won't have to worry about it for too long. Another reason for this hail. . . let's just say N had hoped that the Fraxure would be more or less somewhat distracted by her own mouth axe blades rather than the battle. While N was a bit shivering as well. . . he wasn't going to let the cold stop him. At the same time he was also hoping something as silly as a little bit of chilly weather wouldn't stop Valorie as well.

As the Fraxure came towards Vanilluxe with the Night Slash attack, N gave his next order. "Counter with Ice Beam!"

Of the two faces on Vanilluxe's body, the face closest to the arm Fraxure was using to attack Vanilluxe fired out an Ice Beam right at the Fraxure just before getting hit. Vanilluxe spun from the inpact and hopped backwards a little bit before it faced the Dragon Pokemon again.

The icecream looking pokemon hopped around a bit on its cone as a small snowstorm cloud was released from its straw.

"Alright Vanilluxe, now blizzard!"

Vanilluxe openned both of his mouths as he inhaled and then exhaled a pair of blizzard attacks at the Fraxure.

Kenshin Ren

. . . Okay just. . . what were these odd attacks Skitty was using? Seriously, this pokemon was turning less and less of a battler in Kenshin's opinion. Just. . . this almost seemed sad how he was pretty much easily beating up this skitty.

"Dratini, give it another Dragon Tail."

And Dratini just simply batted the Skitty with its glowing tail again.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

Takumi meanwhile did what he could to take notes from the large number of books he had at the desk, skimming through some of them, writing down a few things on some sheets of parchment. He could overhear the conversation of the two girls from the other table, but he was doing what he could to not pay it too much mind. After all . . . destroying an entire habitat and ecosystem removing the Ghosts from the Lugia Dorm Building was what was currently on his mind.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
While attempting to navigate his new school Jason happened upon the library. He hadn't intended to arrive there, but for once he actually found other people who could help him find Prof. Oak's office. Jason entered the office and walked over to a group of what appeared to be students.

"uh hullo. I'm Mr. Wolf, the new Advanced training method teacher. Any of you have directions to Proffesor Oak's office? I need to check in with him about some of the specifics." Jason said slightly reserved, but polite.

It was slightly awkward for him. He had plenty of field experience with trainers. He had helped them out on a daily basis at the Safari zone, but here in a school... as a teacher he felt... out of place. Refering to himself as Mr. Wolf? He always very casual, letting everyone simply call him Jason. He let out a minute sigh, and waited for a response.

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

Fraxure for once did not need Valorie's command to know what to do. Rather than attempt to brute force her way through an ice beam, which would've been suicide, she combo'd into protect, which was an extremely fast attack relatively speaking, to the point it was virtually impossible to outspeed. To Valorie's surprise N tried to combo with a Blizzard, however because it was a combo it too hit the same protect shield and failed completely. Meanwhile, Fraxure made use of her impervious shield, which for the record did not protect her from the hail as the shield only blocked attacks from in front, closing the distance between the two pokemon. Only once the blizzard had let up did she finish the combo by unleashing a night slash attack at point blank range. Valorie seriously doubted the attack would take down N's Vanilluxe in one hit even after having been boosted, unless Fraxure managed to hit a weak point (critical hit), in which case all bets were off. It was true that night slash was good at that sort of thing, but it wasn't exactly very reliable.

She silently noted that Fraxure was in a dangerous place. If she tried that again, protect might very well fail, and she really didn't think Fraxure could tank any hits from an ice pokemon of that caliber. (..Seriously, why is a pokemon noteable for being covered in heavy armor so fragile? ;o)

Olivia Wolf

This time... Kenshin's dratini failed to hit Rosie, as she nimbley pranced out of the way of the attack. Dragon tail wasn't the most accurate of attacks... Olivia responded by smiling brightly and pointing down at Kenshin's dratini. As she spoke a bright light seemed to shine down on Rosie, healing her of what damage she had accumulated.

"Alright Rosie! It's payback time!"

References aside, Rosie seemed to get exactly what she meant. Abruply lunging back at Kenshin's dratini she swung her tail in a very spiteful manner so as to smack the serpent pokemon across the face with...actually extremely startling force. Payback was much more powerful when the user used it after being attacked, and one of Skitty's abilities, normalize, allowed her to use any attack as if it were normal type, making them more powerful than normal.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N smirked as Fraxure was about to attack again. "Duck."

And when Vanilluxe did so, the straw on its head fired out another puff of a snow cloud into Fraxure's face. Knowing Fraxure's concern for her mouth axe blades, N is hoping that Fraxure's attack wouldn't hit out of bigger fear that her blades got damaged by that "attack" that just came out of that straw. A fake attack yes. A diversion, yes. Effective? Maybe so.

"Alright. Finish her off with another blizzard Vanilluxe!" N called out.

Just like that the icecream looking pokemon just took a deep breath and exhaled a powerful ice attack at Fraxure.

Meanwhile the hail keeps falling on the battlefield.

Kenshin Ren

. . . Where the heck did THAT attack come from?! Poor Dratini was sent flying accross the battlefield from that attack before he crashed on the ground in front of Kenshin's feet.

. . . Maybe it was a bad idea to underestimate such a small pokemon.

Dratini, as beaten up as he was though. . . well he still had a little bit of fight left in him. Dratini just glared in the direction of Olivia and Skitty with tears in his eyes. This was one of the few moments the brightly red colored Dratini got to come out of the Pokeball in public, and those two were making him look bad in front of his trainer. The Dratini always did what he could to try and be a good boy to his trainer, always did what he could to make Kenshin happy ever since they got to the academy just so he could come out more like he used to. Those two were ruining it.

In a fit of rage, the Dratini started randomly attacking at the Skitty with Thunderbolt attacks before Kenshin could even give an order.

"D-Dratini! Stop! What are you doing?!" Kenshin cried out. "Stop Dratini please!"

. . . this day was turning out pretty badly for Kenshin huh?

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

N's plan to distract Fraxure failed. Partially because it was hard to be intimidated by a floating ice cream cone and partially because well... It came too late. Fraxure was right up in Vanilluxe's face when he tried and couldn't have physically stopped if she wanted to. It was sort of like asking a train to stop on a dime. After having delivered her attack Fraxure landed with a defiant look in her eyes and was... promptly hit with blizzard. The large blast of snow, ice, and wind obscured the dragon pokemon from sight for several moments before ending, leaving a... standing Fraxure. Oh snap. As it turned put, dragon pokemon were famous for their weakness to ice because most of them had a dual typing that made them extra weak against it. Fraxure... was one of the few that /didn't/. Fraxure was not only standing, but she was clearly concious. Or at least, she was for a moment. Fraxure proceeded to abruptly lose conciousness and with it her balance, collapsing onto the ground. Valorie was distraught between the unpleasant breeze and the fact that she was now losing... At least, assuming N didn't switch out again, which according to official battle rules was the same as a pokemon fainting. She was willing to bet he had some cheesy explanation for why he'd done it though. Or at least, that's what her angst told her. Valorie let out a sort of noise of frustration sounding similar to a growl and produced another pokeball from her satchel.

"...Alright, let's go Charizard!"

She tossed the ball and her large pseudo dragon of a pokemon emerged from her ball. Charizard took in the sight of Vanilluxe for one moment while hail rained down on her before the flame on her tail abruptly turned into an intense blue color. This was not only a sign of intense anger but of great fiery power. Charizard... ironically hated the hail more than Fraxure.

"Alright Charizard. Start off with Belly Drum!"

Charizard was ready to obey, and began beating on her own stomah until she was left looking rather bruised. On the upside, her adrenaline was running and she her strength had skyrocketed in mere moments. Now Valorie just had to make sure she'd be able to use it.

Olivia Wolf

Nobody, absolutely nobody had expected Dratini to be the one sore over the display of girl power, apparently. Rosie was hit with a thunderbolt, but... it was weak due to the suppressing effects of captivate. Rosie tanked the blows successfully. Olivia was... not sure what to rink of what she saw happening. Rather, she decided to put a stop to it.

"Oh! Rosie, use Last Resort!"

The cat pokemon seemed to understand, abruptly charging Dratini despite the thunderbolts and launching herself at the dragon pokemon in what could only be described as the most terrifying flying pink kitty you could ever hope to face. Not even payback had this kind of force behind it. Last Resort in the hands of a normal type pokemon was somewhere between an electrode using explosion... and a voltorb using self-destruct. Only without the negative effects.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante and his Aron was eager to do the training exercise with Byron and his Bastiodon. Aron looked at Dante with a look on its face that looked like it wanted to train.

"Alright, lets do this", Dante said to Byron. "Aron wants to get trained."

"Okay Dante, send Aron to the battlefield so that we can start training", Byron said to Dante.

"Alright Aron", Dante said turning to his Aron with a smile. "Go over to battlefield lets start your training."

Aron nodded to Dante and headed to the battlefield. Bastiodon did the same thing and readied itself to attack Aron.

"Okay, lets start this training", Byron said. "Bastiodon start off with a Flash Cannon."

"Aron, watch out", Dante said. After hearing that, Aron jumped out of the way only to be hit by the edge of blast. "Aron use Mud Slap."

"Bastiodon, use Iron Defense", Byron told his pokemon. The plated face of the fossil pokemon turned metallic color and Bastiodon stood there and waited for the attack to at it.

Aron threw a chuck of mud at Bastiodon which only got hit because it stood it's ground. Bastiodon just stood there unscathed from Aron's attack and looked at Byron to see what is next.

"Bastiodon, use Metal Burst", Byron said to Bastiodon. With that Bastiodon, opened his mouth and started to form white ball. Soon after, Bastiodon fires the white ball at Aron.

"Aron, watch out and use Harden", Dante said to Aron.

Aron jumped out of the way and in mid jump Aron hardened itself for the Metal Burst attack. Soon the Metal Burst made contact with Aron and a medium explosion happened that seemed to rocked the air in the battlefield and created a smoke cloud. Finally, a small body fell out of the smoke cloud and hit the ground.

"Oh no, Aron", Dante cried as he ran to where Aron's body and picked it up. "I think you off did it, Byron."

"Oh, I think your right", Byron said to Dante. "But, I think Aron did get stronger. Here, I'll give you one of my favorite TM, the Flash Cannon."

"Why are you giving me Flash Cannon, Teach", Dante said confused.

"It is so you can give to Aron when it's stronger", Byron said. "I think we are done training for now."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
The hail was annoying, but the match was worth it. The battle between Valorie & N was intense. N still had his Pokemon a-okay, while Valorie already had one of her Pokemon down, which was Mamoswine. Valorie was in a tight spot here.

Yaibe was getting really excited about this battle. If he were going against Vanilluxe, he would...actually, he wouldn't stand a chance. Once Yaibe get's strong, Kilik as well, maybe he could stand a chance against N. For now, training was inevitible. Also making friends.

The battle was fierce, but as expected, Fraxure was taken down by Vanilluxe's Blizzard. It was obvious. N was really smart at these battles. Amazing he was defeated by that one trainer. (Hilbert/Black from the games.) It would be something else if Valorie actually managed to beat N. It's enough though if she were to handle against N long enough. Anyway, time to focus on the battle more. The next Pokemon Valorie sends out was Charizard. It took guts to train those Pokemon, & Valorie must've been a skilled trainer. She started off with Belly Drum. Hope she knows what she's doing. It hurts Charizard somewhat, but it does raise the power. Will Valorie really risk it? Hail was annoying still, but fire always beats ice. There was a chance Vanilluxe would be beat, unless N switches out.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
When Jimmy opened his eyes, he could only see Smokey and Grim hovering above him. "What the hell?" he asked while he rubbed his head, "Where are those...those stupid Suicune Dorm kids?" He got up and looked around. "They better hide from now on...Next time I find them, I'm gonna cream them!"

Smokey looked at his trainer. [They ran away from here as soon as they could.] he said, but Jimmy didn't understand him.

Grim sighed. [Forget about them...] she said, [Let's go back to training...]

Jimmy looked at his two Pokémon. "Humph, Whatever. Let's go back to what we were doing before those punks showed up." he muttered, then ordered Grim to use Dark Pulse on a boulder. Grim sighed again and used the move on the big rock, making a big crack on it.

"Smokey, now use Psybeam on the rock, and aim for the crack!" Jimmy then commanded, and the crack got bigger. The boy smiled, his Pokémon could get stronger if they broke rocks.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

Ah yes. . . the jealous one. The Charizard that thinks Valorie spends too much time with her Dragonite as opposed to her. How sad.

N looked to Vanilluxe. He still had a bit of strength and fight left in him. Why not keep going just a little longer?

"Vanilluxe, Blizzard!" N called out.

And now the icecream sunday on a cone looking pokemon just fired another blast of Blizzard straight at the Charizard. Now. . . while Fire types have an advantage over Ice Types, Ice still have the advantage over Flying types. So if anything, Charizard's dual fireflying type gives Vanilluxe a better chance against it as opposed to what it would've been like if Vanilluxe was fighting a pure fire type instead.

Kenshin Ren

Dratini just crashed to the ground after Skitty's final attack. Kenshin ran over and hugged the serpent pokemon.

"I'm REALLY sorry!" Kenshin appologized to Olivia. "I don't know what got him upset!"

Seriously. Kenshin may need to take Dratini to a pokemon/dratini/dragon whisperer or something just to find out what went wrong . . . or maybe N.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Intro Post: Kiyoko, the odd little boy!

Enter, Kiyoko!
The Oddly Silent Child.

~All Washed Up~

Kiyoko felt every nerve in his body shriek in pain. He was cold all over, and his eyes burned. He coughs and rises above the water, inhaling as much air as he could. He could hardly see with the water burning his eyes. He gagged on a mouthful of water as a huge wave washed over and dragged him back under. Wh-what do I... Do... he thought as his eyes slowly closed and his consciousness began to fade. M-momma... D-d-daa-- his eyes shut tight as blackness took over.

. . . . . . . . . .​

Strong waves wash over the island's shore as a small figure is washed onto the shores. A small child, looking about 4 or 5 years old, lays face down on the shore. His hair is black, medium length, with frosted light blue tips. His skin is pale, his clothes are soaked. He's wearing a dark gray hoodie, with a light blue hood. He has dark gray jeans and black shoes with light blue shoe bottoms. He lays motionless on the shore, waves crashing right behind him.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Hyper and CupCream continued to run downwards while forgetting about Darrumel. He had no comments to this, he was busy digging underground, secretly waiting to attack. Hyper struck first, he used Thunderpunch on poor CupCream. CupCream was launched upwards, but she managed to counter attack Hyper with a single Icicle Spear. Hyper had not been able to react to this and got hit back. Darrumel, however knew everything, so he re-emerged and struck Hyper. Hyper fell down, knocked out. CupCream was still standing, but decided to give up.

"Well, that was fun wasn't it?" asked Gen. Joltik grunted.
"Heck, no, I mean I was immobilized by that shy coward!" thought Joltik to himself.

Gen had evaluated the race and took notes. He didn't want to stay there for long though, as he hurriedly returned all of his pokemon into their pokeballs.
Minccino was not impressed, she followed them as they trotted away down near Oak town.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac had just been walking along the shore on his way to battlefield twelve when he saw something. At first he stared at it from a far, but as realization finally came he sprinted towards the unconsious figure. Isaac slid on his knees stopping right before the boy. First flipping the boy of his back Isaac slowly lowered his head to the boys chest. Was he breathing? if so barely.

"damn... Raizer we gotta get this boy help." Isaac said doing his best to revive the boy, "you run back to N and the others. I'll try to help here."

Raizer nooded in confirmation. He dashed off the ground a blur beneath his paws.

"Don't you worry kid. help is coming." Isaac mumbled worried out of his mind.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
Annalise kept up a warm smile as she knelt low enough to be eye-level with the other. "Lost and starving, hm?" She shook her head as she sucked on her teeth for a very distinct, yet low, "Tsk, tsk, tsk." It was none too loud, they were in the library, after all. Her eyes darted up to pay one last bit of attention to one particular Lucario picking books and her kindness got the better of her. She held a finger up to Elizabeth as if to say, "Wait a moment," and she leaned up, prancing on her toes to grab a single book, handing it to the pokemon and bowing in return. "I hope this helps you." Another warm smile beamed out. Considering the topics it seemed after, she hoped it would help indeed.

One little weakness of hers out of the way, she returned her absolute attention to Elizabeth. "Sorry about that, a little kindness goes a long way, you know? Hmm, hmm. Now about you and that little stomach of yours..." she trailed off as she eyed the exit, her hand gently reaching to take the other's. "We'll get out of here and maybe I'll see if you like to fly, hmm? My plan's to fly to town, fill you up nice and good, get back, and somewhere in there, find a way to keep you from getting lost." She poked Elizabeth in the nose, possibly violating some level of personal space as her smile grew. "That sound good to you?"

Back