• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
That would certainly redefine the meaning of 'fast food'.
Speaking of which, how many of you eat fast food and how much per week?

I try to stay away from it; only times I have it is friends are over.​

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm the same as Fabio.. or unless I am celebrating something (big personal accomplishment, etc.)

:C I do like to have a little bit of chocolate every day though.. just even if it's 1 square or a sprinkle of coacoa powder on something..

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I really envy my mother. It must be wonderful to be able to say "if you don't like it live somewhere else" to win an argument every time she has nothing valid to say. Though I guess you could also consider her unlucky, since the frequency with which she uses it suggests that she never has anything valid to say.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
I'm honestly on a diet, but when I'm hungry and nothing is presentable I give in. Does anyone else feel the same way as I do? I'm a fat pudgy cat, that has managed to translate the human language into my own

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Falafel and mustard together makes you feel great! Best gastronomic discovery I've had since finding that amazingly cheap bagel shop 10 minutes away from my old house.

droomph

weeb
Years
I feel like imma die. I haven't eaten all day (and it's like 3PM now) and I just woke up :(

Reading about all these makes me want to eat...

personally my favorite way to start the day is a slice of cake and milk.

And I looooooooooove McDonald's fries. Soggy joy, I call them.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I made some chocolate chip cookies yesterday. Sitting on the front porch with some of those cookies, a cup of coffee, and enjoying the rain.

I just have to decide what to cook for dinner. Hmm...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I make it my business not to know where McDonald's and hot dogs come from because I like them.

droomph

weeb
Years
Those things are horrible for you. Watch this youtube video and you may never eat another McDonalds fry again. (Be warned, don't watch it if you don't like yucky, icky, and really gross things. AND DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.)

I had a sammich from Tim Hortons earlier and a bottle of Iced Tea. Yummmmm.
If you've pulled up to a McDonald's, you've basically given up on maintaining your health. So more fries for me :3

And speaking of hot dogs, I like the street vendor hot dogs, especially with ketchup and relish. Something about a cold San Francisco day and hundreds of homeless people make it even more delicious.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
...omg I come back after that time off and WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FOOD. At least it's not the weather, I guess!

btw this is not an excuse to talk about the weather.

droomph

weeb
Years
AND HERE IN THE EAST, WE CAN SEE SOME HEAT WAVES okay not today I know

So how is the food there in England? I can only assume you'll get really pissed when I ask you if you have crumpets for breakfast :3

droomph

weeb
Years
:c aw, I was hoping you were one of those "royalty" English people who eat muesli (however the hell you spell it) and crumpets with a cup of tea for breakfast :\ That makes the "N" theme in your profile a little more believable if you ask me :)

So what is an average meal for you guys around the world? For me, as a Chinese family in California, we eat stuff like ginger water (I think that's what it's called, it's really weird) and rice and noodles everyday (literally) for dinner. To be quite honest I love American fast food better. Yeah, that's how desperate I am.

droomph

weeb
Years
Me neither lols

I just took the most stereotypical thing I could think about British food and said it :P

If I remember, they're something like chocolate crepes, right? :\ I don't know anything

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
This place is more of a food discussion more than anything else.

I'm thinking about making a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon and a wee bit o' ketchup. c:

y no porkchops? :c
omg, porkchops at Waffle house with hasbrowns and waffles is probably one of the most amazing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back