• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blaze Black: Boss Battle Edition

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
I find this to be a bit ironic that I would a LP of this. I do have a mod of my own on this site, but still decided to do a Let's play of somebody's elses. But what can I say, Blaze Black's pretty damn good.

These are vidz, that I've already done. I'm up to the 2nd gym battle. These are basically vidz of me fighting all the important battles in the mod.

There's a lot vidz, so I'm just gonna spoiler it, so it won't be all over the thread.

...Now, witness my ultimate power.

Spoiler:

The reason why the LP starts with the first battle with N, is I didn't feel like recording the first battles with Cheren and Bianca. Nothing interesting was happening and we both was just throwing Tackle and Tail Whip/Leer around.

*Yawn*

Soon as I upload another vid, I'll add it to the LP thingy.

Cya

blue

gucci
Years
I'm currently in the middle well near the beginning of Blaze Black myself, it's a struggle though but it's fun nontheless, great videos keep them coming!

Back