• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I never know what's going on in this thread these days. but amusingly enough i was able to sort of follow the last discussion. sort of.

Years

I can do Pokemon-style battles on what I see in real life:

Wild Drunk appeared!

Hikari used Rageface! A critical hit!

Wild Drunk fainted!

Congratulations Hikari, you just got a Critical Hit! Oh man, I love that Critical Hit. #HikariHumour

Years

Wild Pokestick Appears!
Go Hikari! Use Laser Stare!
It's super effective! A critical hit!
Hikari has just achieved her 100th straight victory!

Yeah, that was funny...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Kay, it was all easier than I thought it would be.
HGSS is definitely more difficult :I

Though I did some really stupid choices mid-battle as I usually do, so it evened out anyway.

Now listening to the awesome credits.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Wow, I never managed to beat the BW E4 for the second time, training in that game is so hard after you beat the E4 for the first time. -.-

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha. Yeah. I simply just got bored of it after the first time around. Maybe if I ever even beat it the first time on my current white playthrough.

Years

UR A ONE OF A KIND HIKARI! LOL XD

Yeah I am, when I first broke my tradition of Pokemon avatars/sigs, they were all thinking What happened to the Hikari we know?

Well, when I only used Pokemon themes, I was the noobish Hikari. I was like so original and I didn't have any personalization whatsoever.

After I evolved into the Hikari you see now, I went through drastic changes.

Now I am the top percentage of OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back