• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Getting close Tyrsne, then we'll have three Unowns in the dex. <(^.^)> I feel like I'm getting close to finding Zapdos, I can FEEL it!

<I>Kobra<I>

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Yami_Zidane said:
LDD: C345 was only saying that he thought that bonslylover could join, better to keep the potential new members interested rather than saying "wait a while and see" ^_^
Yeah, but I do a shiny check anymore before allowing new members, I'm looking for cheaters so I can try and weed them out before they give us problems, if anything looks too good to be true I ask questions.

xXMunchlaxrox772Xx said:
*gaspeth* This is the awsomest place EVER! x3 Can I join? I have 5 shiny pokemon.
1 shiny wooper in Crystal, a shiny duskull, a shiny mantrike, a shiny swablu, and a shiny carvahna in Ruby.
V(^_^)V You may join, welcome to the Shiny Hunters Club! When you get 30 posts in this thread your Shinys will be added to our Dex!

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Hey King Kobra! You are going to get your shiny Zapdos, don't worry. This is #29! Can someone pretty please post something? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? Anyway, I'm going to try to trade for that shiny Grumpig, because I have no idea if it counts or not. Oooo...I can't wait to see my new t-card when MM gets it done...it will hopefully have my "evil" Spenser on it.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
tyranisneasel said:
Hey King Kobra! You are going to get your shiny Zapdos, don't worry. This is #29! Can someone pretty please post something? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? Anyway, I'm going to try to trade for that shiny Grumpig, because I have no idea if it counts or not. Oooo...I can't wait to see my new t-card when MM gets it done...it will hopefully have my "evil" Spenser on it.
It counts for your card but not for the Dex. And in your next post tell me your shinys so I can add them to the dex, okay? Tell me what you caught them as if you would please.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Okay, here goes:
Zigzagoon -> Linoone
Unown P
Unown Y
Unown Z
Ouilava -> Typhlosion
Usaring (Not evolved from Teddiursa[caught in Colos])
Pidgey -> Pidgeotto
Caterpie -> Metapod -> Butterfree
NOW I AM AN OFFICIAL MEMBER!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Ahh! Thank you all very much for your birthday greetings! You guys beat out my IRL friends.
Oh well! I just thought I'd pop in and say, "thanks." I haven't hunted today because I've been doing other stuff, so... sorry for being off topic and welcome to our newest member! Woot!
*Bows out*

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2007
This club is cool. I just want to join but I don't have shiny. I already encounter 2 shiny but here look at the reason.
Pigdey at the start of the game I don't have a pokeball
Raticate I have it but I reseted my game.
So guys can I join?
Please let me join.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Offtopic:Happy Birthday ryan its a day late but oh well im really slow and busy hatching eggs.

Ontopic:
No luck since Hoothoot. still it is now a noctowl and is going to be a part of my party. Good luck everyone and can you tell me all your desired targets, im thinking of reseting Groundon but then again. Goodluck.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
still no luck with the shiny aipom hatching done about 150 eggs now i hope to get it soon.
also geting syther in the game corner for a shiny

Years
Golden Mew said:
This club is cool. I just want to join but I don't have shiny. I already encounter 2 shiny but here look at the reason.
So guys can I join?
Please let me join.
As soon as an Owner or Co-Owner says you can, but I'm sure they will let you in :)

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
ya ,omg a mdo from ehre better do soemthing for the only shiny hunter club is the greatest club on PC is right here

ontopic:soo i just finshed FR and now im reseting for shiyn charmander cuz well baclk charizard sweet!

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
Years
hi may i join cause i have a shiny spheal,shiny rayquaza and shiny plusle and i dont have the internet yet(i go to a friends house) and when i do ill come every day...im also hunting for a shiny minun lol cause i have shiny plusle...also where do you find absol?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Golden Mew said:
So guys can I join?
Please let me join.
Sure, we have lots of members who don't have any shinys, Welcome!
chao lover said:
hi may i join cause i have a shiny spheal,shiny rayquaza and shiny plusle and i dont have the internet yet(i go to a friends house) and when i do ill come every day...im also hunting for a shiny minun lol cause i have shiny plusle...also where do you find absol?
I don't see why not, welcome to the club! Also you can find Absol on Route 120, they're hard to find though.

Update: I haven't found anything new, but my Lairon is on lvl 56 now.

---LDD, Co-Owner

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
T.T How rude. This is the one and only Shiny Hunters Club, all others are imposters!

I have to get my pokemon up to lv. 100. So far, I have my Kyogre and Raquaza. (I lost my Groudon on my Ruby because I accideantly killed it and then saved. x.x) I need my Duskull lv. 34, my Mantrike lv 50, my Carvahna, lv 30, and my lovely swablu, lv 22. I gots some trainin' ta do!!!

*sigh* post #1. I got a long way to go. x3

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
wow this has gone far since i last checked
congrats new people that caught shinys and LDD for aron and seviper

FR update
might plat today

Years
tyranisneasel said:
NOW I AM AN OFFICIAL MEMBER!
Ooh kay, you were an "official" member all along, ya know? The only difference 30 posts makes is the Shiny Dex.

And it would be ryan's birthday the day I didn't sign in. Aww well, I was busy with an event at the House of Commons, anyway. That's my excuse. (No lie.)

I had to go and add a Claydol to my Emerald team, so it'll be a little while before I can restart. Once I restart, I will hunt for shiny Treecko. I've told you my (devious) plans a bunch of times.

Edit: Netto-kun, you may join.

Back