• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Might I add that Maryland and Maine passed their marriage equality laws. Soo that's another victory.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Quoting for the sake of emphasis.

As for Pedro, if Romney really won, it'll be the greatest excuse to your parents ever that now is the best time to travel around the world for 4 years long nonstop :D

D;
WHY DIDN'T HE WIIIIIIIN :c :c

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I just said to Touj how although I'm not American I feel like really excited by this, almost as if I'm a part of it, just because I'm alive when it's happening. idk it's weird, like the moon landing????

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
They're busy trying to come up with excuses. I've already heard that it was caused by Hurricane Sandy, which is really amusing since the real effect of Sandy was to make voting near impossible for countless people that have historically trended Democrat.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
So Brock Obamma won, huh?

czoEI.png

Guess Romney is a noob and didn't learn Air Slash or HP Fire.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
But I'm lazy and you know that D: The picture is *sorta* funny but not funny enough for me to do all of that :x

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You know there's an addon for Chrome that Imgur makes, right? It lets you take screenshots of any area of a screen (or the entire screen) and you can rehost images to Imgur by just right-clicking and choosing "rehost image", so convenient.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Making me do unnecessary work ;_;

(though been a long long time since DCC gets that much activity and posts, lol. Guess that's another benefit of the election.)

EDIT: add-on hunt is something I'm incredibly lazy about even though it's super handy. It's similar to proper tagging of music... It *should* be done but I never get to it.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

(though been a long long time since DCC gets that much activity and posts, lol. Guess that's another benefit of the election.)

EDIT: add-on hunt is something I'm incredibly lazy about even though it's super handy. It's similar to proper tagging of music... It *should* be done but I never get to it.
But it is necessary. If you want your image to show up.

Oh, and off topic... Is gender bending here just a thing that everyone does or something? I mean, seriously. You never know who is and more people do it than you'd think.

I find it also peculiar that some people, every so often change their profile gender. Not uncommon. People should just stick to one.

I figured I'd ask here since everyone appears to be here at the moment.

Echidna

Years
So Brock Obamma won, huh?
Thank goodness yes.
yep.

I bet the people at fox news are cutting themselves over that right now.
And Romney is porbably beating his staff up right now, just like that movie (What was it called hmm)
I just said to Touj how although I'm not American I feel like really excited by this, almost as if I'm a part of it, just because I'm alive when it's happening. idk it's weird, like the moon landing????
Totally natural, we shall survive yet another four years (We'll more than likely grow in debt but at least we won't wage a gazillion new pointless wars so yeah ;-;)
czoEI.png

Guess Romney is a noob and didn't learn Air Slash or HP Fire.
lololololol
lol Honestly, what on earth were you afraid of happening that would be different from anything before? O_o

(Yay, Obama!)
Armageddon for one u_u
But I'm lazy and you know that D: The picture is *sorta* funny but not funny enough for me to do all of that :x
Yes 'all that' would be too much work lol :b
You know there's an addon for Chrome that Imgur makes, right? It lets you take screenshots of any area of a screen (or the entire screen) and you can rehost images to Imgur by just right-clicking and choosing "rehost image", so convenient.

I think (Stress on think), this is it: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/imgur/ehoopddfhgaehhmphfcooacjdpmbjlao
The one I have looks kinda different v_v

droomph

weeb
Years

Oh, and off topic... Is gender bending here just a thing that everyone does or something? I mean, seriously. You never know who is and more people do it than you'd think.

I find it also peculiar that some people, every so often change their profile gender. Not uncommon. People should just stick to one.

nope male and will always be

lol I'm lazy

Echidna

Years

It's actually quite funny xD
This is a forum after all, being serious about every single detail doesn't exactly help in the point of having fun u_u

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Australians are required by law to vote. I really couldn't care less about voting, I think the politicians should sort it out themselves and let the public decide on their salary.

Meh, where I come from, if you don't vote, you will go to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back