• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should color those chibis I drew the other day. =3=

/gonna be having a friend come over to her house in a few moments. yay.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Kaaay~!

XDD I'm glad he's coming over. It's been a while since he has and he's bringing over Apollo Justice for me to borrow.

... Koto I don't have to repour you food every single time you get hungry when there is already food in your bowl. ಠ_ಠ

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awwww. ;___; I try my best to keep track of my friends' games and such, though I have this tendency to take a while to return them. I do eventually do so though!

He doesn't even eat all the food I give him when I pour him his food. :| But if I don't pour him enough he won't eat it. The only time he eats all the food in his bowl is when I'm out all day and he can't bother me. xD;

smithtism

Blank
Years

I'm playing Apollo Justice right now. I'm on the second half of the third case, but I'm having a tough time staying focused *why I'm here right now instead of playing*.

My cat's the exact same way, and she's fat. Then again, in such a tiny house and not being allowed to go outside for exercise it's no surprise that she would be putting on weight. :\

Arma

The Hyena
Years

I don't have a cat, and the chances of me getting one are very slim, considering my canary Bippa won't kick the bucket anytime soon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

He usually doesn't come around and bothers me for food, so it's not like he's eating all day. He's pretty muscular, but that's because we live in a big house and he lingers out near the pool (and sometimes manages his way outside).

It's adorable that he comes to me whenever he wants something. xD What's not so adorable is when he wakes me up or something to do so.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
16. Oh, that sounds pretty adorable to me :P

I'm happy with Bippa, he sings almost the entire day. =D

Last edited:

smithtism

Blank
Years

My little Pearlie-May has always been a good little cat. Ever since the day we first brought her home she knew to use the litter box right away, which really surprised me. And whenever she does misbehave, I just call out her name, snap my fingers and she lets out a little meow and stops. I like to think that her meow is her way of saying "Sorry," but that's probably just her complaining about being scolded.

smithtism

Blank
Years

Good music helps sell games. SEGA's been doing this for years.

Okay, I'll call you Arma. And you can simply call me Smith. There's no need to be so formal although it does make me sound pretty professional :P.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Okay, I'll do that.
Say, Is Smith your true name? If so, then we both got the same last name. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back