• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Because the awesomeness of this place has compelled you too. Plus, this picture:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It was pretty neat, but I think it's starting to get to the point where it gets old. I still like the song, but the hype/memes around it ehhh.

Years

They're so sophisticated that people around them think they are idiots?

It was pretty neat, but I think it's starting to get to the point where it gets old. I still like the song, but the hype/memes around it ehhh.

But what about this:

Spoiler:

Years

So I now see what that usertitle means.

And I wonder if anyone tried to go invisible only for it to fail after a non-staff saw through their act.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wouldn't really care otherwise haha. I'm invisible because I turned myself that for some reason and I can't be bothered to change it back.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Glad you noticed. Then that means it won't happen again. I don't warn first or second time so there's always the risk of them not seeing it and me ending up having to warn them in the end.

... Maybe I should change how to do things. At least a verbal warning as a PM second time it happens or something idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back