• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Omegadragoonx0

Rijon Adventures Addict
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 11, 2015
2009 Beta is latest. it's on the first post, right hand corner, in a box that says download 2009 Beta

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Speaking of South Rijon, if you plan on exploring it, I would highly recommend that you NEVER save over there because it really is full of glitches. Instead, just abuse save states and remember to use walk through walls because some areas are still blocked off. Despite that, I think it is really cool to be able to get a chance to see the maps early.

Because Hiroshi totally wants people using walkthrough walls cheats in his hack. :< It might help if you actually mention what the bugs are, too.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
Hey there, I have a few questions about this hack:
1) I've heard that there are two Dragon Claw TM's. One can be found in Mt. Boulder Caves, Eagalou City, but where is the other one?
2) Same with Sludge Bomb. One can be found in Silph Warehouse, but where is the other one?
3) Do we have access to Seneca Cavernfront (near Talrus Foothill) ever? Or is it closed all the time?
4) I can see Hardnook Cave north of Jaeru City in my Town Map, but can't find a way to go there. How do I go there?
5) Which Legendaries can we catch in this game?
6) Can we ever go to Slowpoke Well?
Thanks to whoever who answers my questions :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2012
Bug Reports:
In Owsuari City, the tile 2 left and 2 under the Daycare will freeze the game when stepped on.

Several trainers on Rijon Strait still have scripts mentioning seafoam islands

There are some tile permissions errors in front of the League Gate above Jaeru City (1 tile to the left of center, for a few tiles lengthwise)

The pokeball in the Rocket Base in between the teleports is unobtainable (this might not be a bug)

In Castro Valley, don't talk to the dude with the little boat or the boat itself - they will freeze the game

The gym helper dude in the last city says the Viridian city script. (GIOVANNI was the gym leader of SEASHORE?)

Last edited:

Omegadragoonx0

Rijon Adventures Addict
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 11, 2015
I used this new patch with a fresh copy of Squirrels FireRed and still get the freezing and crash error talking to Dad in the Silph Warehouse basement....it's really depressing

Omegadragoonx0

Rijon Adventures Addict
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 11, 2015
yea, do a detailed search and you'll find it. it's not 100% complete but it's a good start.

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
Years
Wait, wait, can I patch the 2010 pre-alpha over a 2009 pre-alpha? Answered myself, nope! (Although keep the same save and you can pick up where you left off...)

Last edited:
Years
Hey Koobeyman I love your games. Could you please post a different ips pater for patching the latest beta for rijon adventures? I've been downloading countless clean firered roms for rhe past half hour and the U.P.S patcher that i downloaded from the rijon website keeps telling me that there is a checksum error. Thanks.

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Hey Koobeyman I love your games. Could you please post a different ips pater for patching the latest beta for rijon adventures? I've been downloading countless clean firered roms for rhe past half hour and the U.P.S patcher that i downloaded from the rijon website keeps telling me that there is a checksum error. Thanks.

I noticed something, you need a clean rom without the save patch applied, to the UPS patch to work. I downloaded the rom dumped by squirrels and it came with a ips that "fix" the saving issue, so do not patch this ips.

Ketchumall

Soul Trainer
Years
LOOOOVE it this is a great game, though I only just got started, repost/edit when I get farther :) so far so sweeeeeee heeet.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
i was getting bored of play old diamond and pearl again and again and waiting for new game but this hack release with the read me thingy i easily patched and i am playing it thanxs XD

I tried that but when it said it was patched successfully the game wouldn't load and it was no longer a gba file.
u have to open the fire red version which u patched its the main game if not works then also so get on brother soft and type pokemon fire red and download and then patch it with the ups(ips) file

Because Hiroshi totally wants people using walkthrough walls cheats in his hack. :< It might help if you actually mention what the bugs are, too.
it just needs fire red cheats becuase its running o nthe support of fire red lol i tried fire red and it works xd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Some people are reporting some game-stopping bugs, and since I need to resolve them, I need you guys to send me your save files up to the point where your game is corrupting, so that I can see exactly what the problem is.

Also…
Noooooooooooooo-20100424-004940.png

Broken bridge, eh?

Nicely done, but it'd look better if the bridge was broken from one end to the other. :3

Back