• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2013
hi im new here just wondering... how far does the latest release goes?
cuz in my game i could only go up to serenity city and the gym was empty. do i need to trigger sumthing to go further in the game? i checked all of the NPC and areas, but still nothing.

ps: seu jogo e demais ja tava tao farto de jogar todos os outros outra, e outra e mais outra vez XD

cuz in my game i could only go up to serenity city and the gym was empty. do i need to trigger sumthing to go further in the game? i checked all of the NPC and areas, but still nothing.

ps: seu jogo e demais ja tava tao farto de jogar todos os outros outra, e outra e mais outra vez XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2013
me again

PSS: the gym leader wasnt in the central plant and somehow when my electabuzz evolved lv 40 it turned female and reversed to lv 37
could someone help me?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
First... Guys STOP asking for release date of English beta, do you really think that it's so easy to do it? ;) SP's doing it alone so give him a break ;)
I'll be just doing finishing touches due to my lack of time. So English version will be, but no one can say when.
Now onto the questions.

Iv'e Noticed that this plays fine on my pc VBA but not on Gameboid for Android i have tried several versions and nothing all it does is just flash colors then goes blank then freezes up
You are supposed to play this on PC ;)

how come there's a fly using croagunk and magical leaf using croconaw in the gba format in the official light platinum site?

and another move called flynng was used by a washibon
Wes just didn't bother editing attacks etc... It'd have just delayed the release :)

Hey, I think this hack is really really well made I was just wondering if there was any way to link and use the colosseum with this hack so that I can battle friends. Thanks
Unfortunately no. Hacks are not like original games :)

I still can't even find an English translation with which to play!
Because there isn't one yet =D

Fellows, I'm new here, I wonder how do I get the vestibule and go after the legendary. Thank you for the answer
Click on sign after you beat Lauren league and special characters.

help me im stuck in the 8th gym wesley leader i dont know where he is help me
This has been answered at least 10 times :D
Beat Team Steam - Pick up Alpha Structure - Fly with it to Prof. Jasmine and give that to her - Return to Dragonbreath - Go to Mt. Draken - Wes is waiting for you.

- Latios
- Kobaruon
Latios is somewhere in water.
Kobaruon is on special grass place... you'll recognize it when "!" appears :)
It's Route 508 or something... I don't remember correctly :D

..if you dont mind, can i have or get a copy of your pokemon hacking tool in this version?..i will make it english version and add more pokemons..can i?..
Tools are normal =D But we are doing English version so it'd be waste for you to do it ;)

It's complete...
You must've messed up something if you have empty gym.

PSS: the gym leader wasnt in the central plant and somehow when my electabuzz evolved lv 40 it turned female and reversed to lv 37
could someone help me?
Unfortunately it's normal Ruby hacks' bug.

Chronic*Chrone

Chronicles*Of*Chrone
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
@chronic*chrone how can i change the flash in vBag i think there is no option for that ..

there is an option for that !
when you save your game . you'll go to the options the click save , right ?
inspect the lower options . you will find the FLASH !
it will be set to others , then change it to 128k !
then reset the game . the white screen will be gone !

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Why do the screens look so much better than the actual game? And how do some people have the ENGLISH version?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
How? Or Where? Can you Tell me??? Please?!
You will get it after the events of Groment town I think

So any news about new features and/or the English translation?
I heard while ago there's gonna be a day/night system in the brazil version but there won't be in the english version....at least I think

Why do the screens look so much better than the actual game? And how do some people have the ENGLISH version?
Okay, I think your looking at beta 2 screens, and also, there was an english beta three light platinum or as called now ''Old Beta Three''
The english release will come soon please, and this goes for everyone stop giving Sarcastic Prince and Ash questions like ''When is the beta gonna be released'' and other stuff regarding it, they're working hard for us so please, everyone, stop pestering them, okay? :)

ToxicSapphire

Elite Collector
Years
The game isn't opening for me. Every time I try opening it a thing pops up that says Windows cant find it and to make sure to check the name to see if its correct. Heres a screen shot if it helps. Please help!
View attachment 59599

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
The game isn't opening for me. Every time I try opening it a thing pops up that says Windows cant find it and to make sure to check the name to see if its correct. Heres a screen shot if it helps. Please help!
View attachment 59599
I suppose you are opening it without VBA :D
So use Visual Boy Advanced :D

is there a english version of this? i wish theres one cant understand the text in the game :c
Please read previous posts...

Years
Errrrrrr.....MONOZU does not appear in groment city, I want to please a true information, where can I find a MONOZU ... Please if anyone knows the answer tell me!

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Can some one upload an .ips file of this hack, i cant access the wahack.
Check the main post
Errrrrrr.....MONOZU does not appear in groment city, I want to please a true information, where can I find a MONOZU ... Please if anyone knows the answer tell me!
Actually it is, you go thorugh the cave (forgot if it's mount zhery) and hunter zero (Zero right?) will hand you monozu, and healthy tip in the future please don't say I give out false info -_-

Back