• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revamped Red Version

RetroRoller

Trailer Trash
Years
People were very quick to jump at this game and call it 'a waste of time'. But I'm with you and I'll stick by this game 100% unfortunately I can't help you ask I'm working on some projects of my own over the summer. :)
Good luck though.

EDIT: I don't think this game is a waste of time at all, actually. It's a good idea.

Last edited:

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
You know you guys are being very close minded, I think a game like this has potential, yes Gamefreak did make pokemon Fire Red, but whats wrong with redoing what they already did? I Say your mapping needs alot of work, and there are better tiles out there but keep at it..

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
You know you guys are being very close minded, I think a game like this has potential, yes Gamefreak did make pokemon Fire Red, but whats wrong with redoing what they already did? I Say your mapping needs alot of work, and there are better tiles out there but keep at it..

My mapping need 1000 times of work :P
but for this one all i have to do is to copy the old maps from red version ( it might improve my mapping. )
EDIT:
And
heres UPDATE:
aspertratiogalax0-1.png

Custom Style Hehe...
Next is Pallet Town tiles ,then pewter city and then trees.

Last edited:

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
UPDATES
21972gp.jpg

4imngk.jpg

More progress from Pallet Town : (added to thread).
Spoiler:

and Supporting user bar

[+URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6673005"][+IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/vpb4hd.jpg[/IMG+][/URL+]

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
At first, I was skeptical, but now I'm interested. Is there any way I could help? I can do a lot for a fan-game; music, maps, tiles, story, grammar, whatever you like. If you need my help, awesome; if not, good luck!

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
At first, I was skeptical, but now I'm interested. Is there any way I could help? I can do a lot for a fan-game; music, maps, tiles, story, grammar, whatever you like. If you need my help, awesome; if not, good luck!

Hey thanks, you caqn send a PM of your proofs for music, but for now i need a grammar corrector.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
The pallet town from the previous page looks nice- ground looks a bit odd due to the different grass types. but overall; I like.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Another Update:
2j26q86.jpg

Pls Comment for this one :P

Maby make the pokeCenter sign a bit larger on your revamp, just so that players will be able to distinguish it from a regular house. Even a pokeball symbole located anywhere on the building would work.

Back