• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dialga VS Palkia VS Giratina

Dialga, Palkia or Giratina?

• Dialga

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Palkia

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Giratina

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I personally, prefer Dialga, simply because;
He looks badass, most of his stats are ahead of the others, and I just don't like Palkia's typing and Giratina's ....design.

But how about you?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Your heart is in the right place, but unfortunately poll based threads like these belong in Pokemon Voting Polls; Fourth Generation Games is for more elaborate discussions.

Moved.

Years
Giratina is easily the favorite of the Creation trio, mainly for it's very unique typing of Ghost/Dragon. I'm not really a fan of its Altered or Origin Forme design, but I can't say I really care for the way Dialga and Palkia look either. Plus, anything that lives in the Distortion World gets an automatic thumbs up in my book.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
My favorite is probably Dialga. Even though it's got the worst typing of the three imo it's got the best design. I was never fond of Palkia's or Giratina's design.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Dialga, because appearance is everything in this world!

Years
I love Dialga the best because it has several resistances (only 2 weaknesses!) and I love its color scheme as well, but then again that might be because I like most blue-colored Pokemon. Also, Diamond was my first game as far as 4th Generation goes.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Giratina is easily the best of the 3. And the best looking, at least in origin form.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Even though I like both Dialga and Palkia equally, I'm leaning a little towards Palkia because of the usefulness of its signature move. Dialga comes in close for having a neat color scheme.

Years
Dialga for me. I don't like any of them but appearance-wise this is who I'd have to go with. Roar of Time is one of my favorite moves, too, so...

Back