• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 28, 2013
Who was the big pokemon that was on the bridge on route 5? Is is their anyway to catch him, even though I already defeated it?

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
Would using an Adamant Charizard be wise? I have Charizardite X, soI don't knows if Special moves are a necessity.

The base stats of Charizard X are both the same (according to reliable websites). Overall, Charizard has better moves that rely on Special Attack rather than Attack. It has a couple of good Attack possibilities, such as Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Flare Blitz, etc. But overall special attack is the better way to go with Charizard. If you're using it online I wouldn't suggest adamant unless you want to use those Physical moves I listed. However for gameplay it wouldn't matter that much.

Who was the big pokemon that was on the bridge on route 5? Is is their anyway to catch him, even though I already defeated it?
That was Snorlax. I do not believe that you can find it anywhere else. But, if you use the GTS you can search for name specific pokemon by typing the name of the pokemon you wish to receive.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
The old man at the stone emporium won't sell me anymore mega stones. I bought blastoisinite and for 3 days now he's been locked in the "this is one of the stones I warm with my hands" text. Has this happened to anybody else?

Anybody have a solution for this yet? I'm still unable to buy another stone from him.

Just to be clear, I have not purchased Venasaurite from him yet.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
That was Snorlax. I do not believe that you can find it anywhere else. But, if you use the GTS you can search for name specific pokemon by typing the name of the pokemon you wish to receive.

There is another in Pokemon Village but I dont think you are able to get it w/o the poke flute

By working at Hotel Richissme, battling at restaurants, and by letting Alexa show you around Lumiose City.

Where is Alexa. I walked around entire city and didnt meet anyone with that name

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Actually for me, although I killed Snorlax, after beating the game and returning to the bridge he was there again.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Is there a way to wake up Snorlax in pokemon Vollage;;
From what I known of.. The answer is nah! The only one that you can wake up is the one that is on Route 7.
That Snorlax serves no purpose just like the Furfrou and Fletchling in that area.
Whats the Best IV Calculator for Gen VI?

Someone posted this calculator earlier, but I'm waiting for Serebii's. :)

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
How can I transfer pokemon to X/Y from B/W?
From what I read around online, the pokemon bank is the only way, but there HAS to be another way.

Years
How can I transfer pokemon to X/Y from B/W?
From what I read around online, the pokemon bank is the only way, but there HAS to be another way.

I'm afraid the Pokemon Bank is the only way to transfer from 5th Gen, and you need to wait until a little bit after Christmas for that.

Reactions: Sun

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
If I breed Vivillon will it's offspring be the same as he/she is? So let's say if I breed a Modern Vivillon, will the Scatterbug than finally also evolve in a Modern one, or does it evolve in an Continental one? (since that is my region Vivillon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back