• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi people

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 10, 2016
I'm love pokemon, the anime, the games the movies (duh).
I also like rom hacking and rpg maker .

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Welcome to PokéCommunity! I joined for ROM Hacking as well but switched to RPG Maker a few years later. Hope you have a fantastic time here :)

Years
Hey there, hope you're having a wonderful day~ so glad you could join us!

We're very big on ROM hacking and game development, so be sure to give those areas a look around and get to know some the members here! n_n

Years
Welcome to PC, Wo, good having you!

How long've you been into Pokémon? I grew up on the anime myself even though there are things I'd change about it nowadays.. though it's all things that won't happen, aha. Be sure to post around wherever interests you and hopefully you'll stick around for a while. -^^-

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Hey Wohohoho, welcome to the site! If you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up wit ha message. Also, smeargle is a kool pokemon.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
Hello there and pleased to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here at PC. If you ever want to talk with someone I will be around and about. See you later.

Back