• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Bree said:
Awww^^
If you found out that Ash was IRL,what would you do just to see or maybe even get to touch him?XD
Whatever it took! XD
If I don't faint from his nearness XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
XD!It would be a shame if you did faint,or then maybe you would miss actually seeing/touching him IRL.XD
Would you do anything just to see/touch Ash IRL?*You don't need to be a rocket scientist or a brain sergeon to predict your answer*XDDD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Bree said:
XD!It would be a shame if you did faint,or then maybe you would miss actually seeing/touching him IRL.XD
Would you do anything just to see/touch Ash IRL?*You don't need to be a rocket scientist or a brain sergeon to predict your answer*XDDD
Almost anything! XD
I wouldn't kill anyone or anything crazy like that. XD
OMG! If I met him I would glomp him to death! XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
You are very dedicated.^^That's nice to know you wouldn't kill anyone or anything crazy.XD
Yes,yes we all know you would glomp Ash to death if he was IRL,the enitre world knows.XD You should be in the world book of records for the most obsessed person in the world.XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
Well,I just want to glomp him IRL.=P Maybe a kiss if you would let me...0=)XD!
Cause if Ash was real,you would be the first person to get him.XD
Besides,you dedicate everything to Ash like making animations,your sig,ect...I could go on and on.XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow that is so awesome Toto! So how long you been obesessed over Ash? Yep he just so perfect. What do you feel if people make fun at him?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
pikastar said:
Wow that is so awesome Toto! So how long you been obesessed over Ash? Yep he just so perfect. What do you feel if people make fun at him?
Since 2003, never saw the show till then.
I hate when people bash him.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Blue Jasmine said:
Hi,Toto. How are you today? Glad to hear to got some sleep. How many hours you online here per day?
I'm good.

I am online almost the entire time I am awake XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
totodile said:
Since 2003, never saw the show till then.
I hate when people bash him.

Two years, that is sooo awesome. ^^ Yeah me too! Grr...they want to find excuses to bring him down. But they never will bring him down because he is number one no matter what!! Fans like us and everyone will make sure that is well taken care of. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
pikastar said:
Two years, that is sooo awesome. ^^ Yeah me too! Grr...they want to find excuses to bring him down. But they never will bring him down because he is number one no matter what!! Fans like us and everyone will make sure that is well taken care of. ^^
I will always stick up for Ash ^^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
totodile said:
XD! Well I do love the boy! XD! He is so sweet, hot, determined...*rambles on* XD
Yes,we all know Toto!XD I love him too.<3 He is the sweetest,hottest,sexayest...*Rambles on with you*XD
He is every fangirl's dream guy.^^It would be like being in heavan just to look at him IRL.^^
How would you describe,in your opinion,of how Ash's body parts feel/look like?*Like his eyes,hair,hands,but not the pervy parts, but only if you want to though*XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Bree said:
Yes,we all know Toto!XD I love him too.<3 He is the sweetest,hottest,sexayest...*Rambles on with you*XD
He is every fangirl's dream guy.^^It would be like being in heavan just to look at him IRL.^^
How would you describe,in your opinion,of how Ash's body parts feel/look like?*Like his eyes,hair,hands,but not the pervy parts, but only if you want to though*XD
He would be soft and smell good ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Bree said:
Ash would feel and smell like heavan.^^
What were your favorite and least favorite subjects in school?*When you went to school*XD
Fave: Math
Least Fave: Biology (didn't like disecting ><)

Back