• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create a Pokemon (Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reck

?????
Years
  • Age 28
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Now its gonna be an up-right feline type thing.
2drexlj.png

Years
If possible, and I know it's hard as we are moving things around, would be to keep the shape positioning constant. Like looking at the last one and putting the first shape near where it ends up if you want it to look smoother.

But that's a lot of work and I wouldn't blame you if you kept it how it was.

Yeah, It would be a lot easier actually if everyone used the same dimensions and not try to change the position of the sprite while working on it.. but ah well. I'll keep it consistent next time. Thanks.

Your welcome, by the way, Drimza.

Reck

?????
Years
  • Age 28
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Did some shading on the bottom half and made minor edits of pallets to make shading smoother.
33xh91t.png

Aénex

Fixed some of the outlines on the head and tail, gave it some (horrible) forelegs.

Aénex

Redone the face whilst keeping in mind the style of it, gave it some gills and some cute little teeth.

Years

Ehmm well yeah.
I basically corrected some shape issues, drew the shape of the tail till the end and some minor things mainly correcting the outline to make the Pokemon have an overall better shape.

Aénex

Gave it some shading and a palette, edited the 'finlines' on the foreleg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back