• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I think Lauren should. :( I'd normally vote Quinn and, had she not turned into a colossal ***** in the last few episodes, I would, but... she's really bugging me. At least Lauren has never tried to be someone she's not, and she doesn't bowl people down to get her way. Quinn's just behind horrible though and I don't want her to be rewarded for it. u_u

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I honestly think that Lauren will get it, it's so predictable. \:

There's supposed to be a Quinn/Lauren duet about the Prom queen thing. ;o;

Ahhh let's add a topic.

What are the top 5 songs you would want glee to perform? and who would perform them.

1) - Adele - Rolling in the Deep. - New Directions or Santana
2) - Katy Perry - Hot N Cold. - New Directions
3) - Katy Perry & Timberland - If we ever meet again. Brittany & Artie
4) - Lady Gaga - Just Dance/Paparazzi/Brown Eyes/So happy I could die. - New Directions/Tina/Tina/Tina
5) - Nichole (from Pussycat dolls, idk her last name lmao) - Don't hold your breath. - Rachel

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Well it's not like anyone watches Glee for the plot twists we don't see coming. Pretty sure most everything is predictable. :P If Lauren doesn't get it, Quinn will have an epiphany and be a ~good girl~ again.

What are the top 5 songs you would want glee to perform?
→ ANY SPICE GIRLS SONG :( :(
→ Something from Nightmare Before Christmas. 8D; Would've been awesome in the Christmas episode, derp.
→ Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
→ Clumsy or 4 AM or Life or One Man Army by Our Lady Peace (none of these fit any plotline I can come up with though lol, 'cept maybe Life)
→ Barbie Girl by Aqua (lmao it would be so funny D8)

I have no preference for who would sing any of these. xD; And I'd be mostly content with any of them where I didn't list a specific song, I just love all the songs in general haha.

Perriechu

Years
Got quite a bit of info for you guys! <:

First of, song previews for the songs... obv.

Out of all the songs performed, only these 5 are getting released. Bubble Toes isn't sung by Quinn, only Danced by Mike, How which Rachel was supposed to sing has been removed completely.

I follow rivers sounds weird, but kinda good, I'll have to here the full song to get to know like it.
All by my self, isn't that good \: for Sunshine coming back, I'd except a huge ballad, but the way they've done this, is just bleh.
Ain't no way, is mostly drowned out by the choir group who Mercedes sings with (It's her church group)
Turning tables isn't a song I need to hear the full version of, it's amazing all ready! I was skeptical of Holly getting an Adele song but wow! <:

In this episode, some pictures show that when ND are practicing what looks to be a dance routine, Finn punches Rachel, she is shown on the floor crying with her hand covering her mouth, with Finn looking sorry and such.

Not much to give about the BTW episode, to be honest, there hiding spoilers for this episode quite well, we still don't know who get's the solo's for BTW. We know that Mercedes get's one.

Rumor's is confirmed to be the Fleetwood mac tribute episode! Well his album anyway.

April is returning in this episode! :D

TBA by Fleetwood mac, Sung by Mercedes
TBA by Fleetwood Mac, Sung by Tina
TBA by Fleetwood Mac, Sung by Finn and Quinn
Don't stop by Fleetwood Mac, Sung by New Directions
Dreams by Fleetwood Mac, Sung by Will and April.
TBA by Fleetwood Mac, Sung by Will and April

Cody Hamilton play's Sam's younger brother, his sister hasn't been cast yet.

Episode 2x20, which may be called Prom Queen.

Only one song has been confirmed so far, and I feel sick thinking about it. :(

Friday by Rebecca Black Sung by Artie, Puck and Sam.

Jesse returns in this episode, and is here until the end.

Next 2 episodes are the New York one's! :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Oh god no... why FRIDAY, the worst song ever. I hope it'll be funny at least. I'm pretty sure we can all say Glee's version should be much better.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015

Oh gawd! I'll try & keep it short.

~ Don't Speak by No Doubt
~ Grenade by Bruno Mars
~ Any Shakira song done by Santana
~ MOAR PARAMORE
~ Daylight by Matt & Kim

Friday by Rebecca Black Sung by Artie, Puck and Sam.
What fresh hell is this? :O

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Oh gawd! I'll try & keep it short.

~ Don't Speak by No Doubt
~ Grenade by Bruno Mars
~ Any Shakira song done by Santana
~ MOAR PARAMORE
~ Daylight by Matt & Kim

What fresh hell is this? :O
Only the worst viral video ever;

Hmmm...
"Kiss Me" by SixPence None The Richer. (It would go lovely with the Prom episode)
...I can't think of anything else. xD
----
Charice is baaackkkkk, sneak peek;

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Oh goodness no xD

I'm missing Glee. Haven't seen any of Season 2 :( But in a few months, I'll be able to. But a friend knows a thing... hmmm xD

Perriechu

Years
Sunshine is accused of being a spy when ND finds her, however, she only wants to sing at Benefit.

April is actually doing the original song in Rumor's. D:

Matthew Morrison confirmed that Dave won't be coming out of the closet in Born this Way.

Only 1 Gaga song will be performed in BTW and it's obviously BTW, which still hasn't had the singers confirmed yet, (Except for Mercedes, but we've only heard literally like 5 seconds of the song)

Sandy has actually come out the closet as Gay! XD

Also, Ryan Murphy confirmed that Santana isn't Bi-Sexual, she's actually Lesbian.

The Quinn/Rachel mash-Up is in this episode.

The Prom episode, is actually called "The Prom Queen" Lauren! PLZ.

There is a rumor that a Jesse/Rachel song is going to happen, and the song is going to be Rolling in the Deep by Adele! <:

Sadly, Blaine will not be coming to ND at all! He's sticking with Dalton, and so are the Warblers, who are sticking around.

Which will also make Klaine hit a rocky patch in their relationship.

Chris and Max have filmed scenes together! (Kurt + Dave)

For episode 2x21 (Nationals part 1)

Amber has recorded a hard song to sing.

Lea recorded a song that makes her cry.

(Mercedes and Rachel, respectively)

Some Season 3 Info

Mercedes get's a boyfriend.

A new boy called Jarod is in the show, who has Down Syndrome, who may have a storyline with Becky.

Since Blaine is staying at Dalton, the Warblers are sticking around to, and thus, during Glee tours, The Warblers are going with the main cast.

Holly and April will return to.

Here's a little treat for you people! Amber singing Someone like you by Adele!

Here it is!

:3

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Season 3's cast is out already? D= I guess I have to wait to audition for Season 4 xD Fresh new cast and everything since this group will be graduating this Season. They should have left Santana as straight or bi. I too would like to see her perform something Shakira. New Directions should do something Black Eyed Peas if they haven't yet. I want to see someone pull of Fergie, she's a brilliant vocalist.

Perriechu

Years
Season 3's cast is out already? D= I guess I have to wait to audition for Season 4 xD Fresh new cast and everything since this group will be graduating this Season. They should have left Santana as straight or bi. I too would like to see her perform something Shakira. New Directions should do something Black Eyed Peas if they haven't yet. I want to see someone pull of Fergie, she's a brilliant vocalist.

It's not gonna be a fresh new cast. Since ND Will be 18 in Season 3, it'll be their final year at the school, so I don't think a Season 4 will be made.

Plus some really weird new's about the prom and who wins it, seriously, you'll laugh.

Spoiler:

tee hee.

Some song stuff for the PROM.

Dancing Queen by Abba Sung by Mercedes and Santana

I saw this and I was like "!" OMFG. YES. PLEASE. HELL TO THE YES. <333333333333

Also Santana runs for Prom queen, but obviously loses. \: D': Brittany cheer's her on though \o

Bartie and Tike go to the PROM together and are still couple's by the episodes end.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Here's a little treat for you people! Amber singing Someone like you by Adele!

Here it is!

:3
OMGOMGOMG, She needs to sing this on the show!!! Seriously, Ryan the troll Murphy needs get her to sing it!

Can't wait for tommorow! <3

Perriechu

Years
Bleh! >_< I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow's episode. \: I mean, I'm looking forward to Tina singing I follow Rivers, and since Somewhere only we know, has been moved the BTW, and I've already seen Sunshine's "All by myself" so It's kinda boring. \: The BTW Episode's song's are;

I gotta be me by Sammy David, Jr. Sung by Finn, danced by Mike - Mike teaches Finn to dance.
Born this Way by Lady Gaga Sung by New Directions - Still no confirmed Solos'
Somewhere only we know by Keane Sung by Blaine, the Warblers and New Directions I was looking forward to this song in ANON! Have to wait another week! >:
I feel Pretty/Unpretty by Westside story and TLC Sung by Rachel and Quinn
Asif we never said goodbye by Sunset Boulevard Sung by TBA
Barbra Streisand by Ducksauce Performed by New Directions

These spoilers are now for 2x21 and 2x22 (National episodes)

Lea tweeted that someone will Die in episode 2x21! :o <Wild Speculation begin>

Sunshine convinces New Directions to let her help them get to Nationals. Rachel think's she's out for revenge Sunshine also plays a huge role in these last two episodes!

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
Years
I think girls need to stop ditching Will. He deserves some love too, y'know.

Nevertheless, I'm excited to see next week's episode. Kurt's going back to New Directions?!?! Ahh, I hope so! That would be pretty darn sweet if he was! Plus, Born This Way is bound to be good.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I think girls need to stop ditching Will. He deserves some love too, y'know.

Nevertheless, I'm excited to see next week's episode. Kurt's going back to New Directions?!?! Ahh, I hope so! That would be pretty darn sweet if he was! Plus, Born This Way is bound to be good.

He deserves the red haired woman though! I don't remember her name. X_X

So excited for next week's 90 minute episode! I really hope Born This Way is done well, and I hope it has to do with the closeted football player.

This weeks episode was fantastic. o3o

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I pretty much enjoyed it, I'm a little dissapointed though, it could have been a lot better - considering the wait we've had.

Loved Holly singing Turning Tables and Mercedes' Ain't No Way.

I'ma miss Gwyneth sooo much, Holly was such an amazing character. Hopefully she'll get a cameo in season 3.

He deserves the red haired woman though! I don't remember her name. X_X
I agree, otherwise Holly leaving would just be for nothing IMO. Anyway, Hopefully Will and Emma will hook up again before season 3!

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I didn't care for A Night Of Neglect. It came off as stale to me. Nothing really stood out except for Gwyneth & Amber's performances. Oh, and Cheyenne Jackson's yumminess.

Ryan Murphy best not disappoint with Born This Way.

Perriechu

Years
I pretty much enjoyed it, I'm a little dissapointed though, it could have been a lot better - considering the wait we've had.

Loved Holly singing Turning Tables and Mercedes' Ain't No Way.

I'ma miss Gwyneth sooo much, Holly was such an amazing character. Hopefully she'll get a cameo in season 3.

I agree, otherwise Holly leaving would just be for nothing IMO. Anyway, Hopefully Will and Emma will hook up again before season 3!

Obviously we'll see some Wemma before season's end. Emma's involved in Born this Way, her shirt say's "OCD". Holly is due a return in season 3.

Now for some information on future events.

Born this Way!

First of, the promo;

Born this Way song is now starting to trouble me! >: Santana is no where in site! D':

Dave is involved, it's been decided since Never been Kissed (Dave's kiss episode.)

A Powerplay is used to bring back Kurt from Dalton. It's not ;Sam, Mercedes, Finn, Quinn, Santana, Mike or Tina. Leaving it to be ; Puck, Lauren, Brittany, Artie or Rachel.

But, it could be Santana, since she's "has a dynamic that might alter the glee club."

Rumor's

Not much to report for this; Blaine isn't in the episode.

The Prom Queen

Episode I've been looking most forward to! (Besides btw)

Jesse and Finn have a fight, there thrown out of Prom by Sue (Who is a chaperone at the Prom) Rachel and Quinn don't go after them.

Blaine and Kurt dance together! <: and they hug.

Tike have a dance (Tina+Mike)

Will and Emma have a dance at prom.

Funeral!

:( I don't want anyone to die K?

"Meanwhile, an unexpected loss rocks the world of one of McKinley's own."

I'm going for Sue here, please don't let Jean die though! </3 I'll cry! :(

Becky's Mum appears in this episode! :3

Now for songs and information.

TBA by TBA Sung by Mercedes - A hard to sing song. (Rumored to be Whip my hair)
TBA by TBA Sung by Rachel - Song that makes her cry
TBA by TBA Sung by Finn - By a Swedish artist
TBA by TBA Sung by Santana - One of her favorite songs.
TBA/TBA by TBA/TBA Sung by Finn and Rachel A crazy Mash-up.

Too much Finn & Rachel! :( NEEDS MOAR KURT/BRITTANY/TINA/QUINN!

A major couple break up. (It's obviously Bartie, read the next episode information for why.)

Nationals

Brittany and Santana will end this season with a bang! :D

Season 3.

Great stuff for this! :3

Blaine now maybe transferring.

There will be a Lady Gaga tribute episode! 8D Meaning a full episode of Gaga and TINA SINGING PLZ. >: PLUS JUDAS PLZ.

The producers are currently wanting Tom Cruise on the show, as a full time roll or Guest star is unknown.

Penelope Cruz also wants in on Glee.

They want Tom for this roll ; "A new character will be introduced that is a failed and jaded pop star who is now teaching a Glee Club at a rival school. Its also hinted that the character will have a musical number."

My bets it'll be their Sectional competition and that ND won't win Nationals (OF COURSE WON'T)

My thoughts on ANON

I actually loved the episode, I wasn't really looking forward to it, but lawd.

The Santana/Blaine/Dave/Kurt scene was amazing, I was like -giggle SANTANA WHOOP IS ASS -giggle.

The Mercedes diva thing made me laugh. :3

Sandy was supposed to sing a song? D': what happened.

OMGOMGOMGOONGOGND Dustin is so fricken HOT! @_@

I wasn't expecting Carl x Emma to break up. >:

Back