• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
On the anime topic, I'm gonna... try to contribute here haha. I'm no real fan of anume at all - in fact, I don't think I ever really got it, although I did ALMOST watch a series once! It was Death Note and I enjoyed it until half the alphabet (if you've seen it you'll know what I mean) got involved and I got kinda lost lol. I've heard good things about Angel Beats! though from this thread and a couple of friends so I might give it a shot at some point I guess. It's really a case of when I get round to it.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Last anime I watched was Kids on the Slope. First anime I'd watched in a loooong time, and I finished it in basically a day. I kinda wish I could experience it for the first time, again. So many feels.

I used to be more into anime and stuff, but I just haven't been feeling it for a while. I got way into Gundam... but about the only thing I still have going from that is Gunpla. *shrug*

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Omg Gunpla are so much fun. I'm not even that into Gundam and I've made 3 different models and have 2 SD models waiting in the closet for me to make time for them.

Years
Total opposite here, in fact it felt drier than normal for us Floridians. Hopefully everyone else had a good Labor Day yesterday.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
New topic is the weather? Seriously Live?

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Omg Gunpla are so much fun. I'm not even that into Gundam and I've made 3 different models and have 2 SD models waiting in the closet for me to make time for them.

I've had an unbuilt kit from 00 for... over a year now. :/ Gotta pick up some paint so I don't have to use the decals, but I keep forgetting.

SOMEDAY

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh I never paint mine, lmao. I bought my boyfriend some panel lining pens and sandpaper so he would have a start in stuff like that but he never took the next step for some reason so I always just put them together and maybe panel line XD;

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
From anime to weather and from weather to kittens.

Welcome to PC.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi-five Livey for driving the DCC to the weather topic. :D

It looks like it's gonna storm here. I hope it doesn't affect my afternoon commute to school later today D:

Also, my Labor Day was meh. Spent the day writing and doing homework. \o/

droomph

weeb
Years
Lol leaf storm is going through a storm.

Suddenly, her town's special attack harshly fell. This means it's gonna get invaded by the net town over :P

Lol i dunno

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
My housemate had Monday off because his job is reliant on the US bond markets being open which... they weren't, on Monday. Damn Labor Day! I, on the other hand, had my first proper day of work so yay for me!

Weather's fine, if anyone cares. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Labor Day was boring as always, wanted to go to the library but it was closed. At least I found my copy of Halo Legends after 3 months of searching during that time so that was good.

So called Tobi being Obito btw.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
WAIT I DON'T GET IT. Are we discussing weather or kittens? It is dire that I am answered for kittens in tornadoes does not appeal to me.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
WAIT I DON'T GET IT. Are we discussing weather or kittens? It is dire that I am answered for kittens in tornadoes does not appeal to me.
I think I would much rather talk about kittens...

Speaking of which, my mom and I are getting one soon, and I'm so excited because I miss my other cats! ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back