• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
eight years on pc is not the life i had envisioned for myself

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
I want one of these:

totoro-500x375.jpg

The Totoro, not the baby.

Aaaagh, I need that plush! I mean the baby is cute too, but yeah I'm not really into babies at the moment.

Sirfetch’d

eight years on pc is not the life i had envisioned for myself

I've only been here a little over 3 and a half and it seems like I've been here 6 or 7 years. I can't imagine what it feels like to be a part of a community for 8 or even 10 years like some people :o

Sirfetch’d

11 years o.o wow. do you even remember what the cookie tasted like??

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I've only been here a little over 3 and a half and it seems like I've been here 6 or 7 years. I can't imagine what it feels like to be a part of a community for 8 or even 10 years like some people :o

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.

Gabri

m8
Years
I've been here for almost 10 years. Speaking straight from the coffin. Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I stayed up to 4 am last night to watch Game of Thrones as it came up on HBO Nordic, and to watch the sunrise (8 At 1 am it was pretty dark, the sky was sort of blue and the horizon was reddish yellow green in a nice rainbowy layered fashion. Then before 3 am it was practically daylight again.

I love Sweden in the summers; they make up for our depressing winters.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
hi its 4:45 am. finals in less than 4 hours. live laugh love, am i right my friends =)

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
^ ouch, good luck D:

I stayed up way later than I should last night, but I think I got a solid six hours of sleep in the end. Not too bad.

Not particularly looking forward to having to be up at stupid o'clock in the morning for work tomorrow, but hey-ho.

Sirfetch’d

honestly snow, you should bite the bullet and go back to Regirock. We all know you are a golem at heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back