• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge me and get a price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years
greetings trainers ;) after a big research far and wide of DW pokemon and whole-day-tradings, i finally got all those who are released so far (thx for all the trainees that made it possible btw).

Today i`m here challenge ANYONE to beat me in a double battle, and if you get defeat me, i`ll trade one DW pokemon (or an egg) that you want. just ask for it before the battle, i`ll see if i have it and it would be the price ;)

this are my rules:
.only gen 5 (Black/White)
.ONLY double battles (triples if you want to make it more interesting)
.Drizzle complex clause (i think this is how it is named, not sure though)
.Sleep Clause
.Hax Clause
.Item Clause
.Evasion Clause
.OHKO clause
.Uber clause (VGC uber list)
.Species Clause
.No ragequit (i wont ragequit either)
.Lv 100
.6 vs 6

and at last but not least, NO HACK allowed (for me hack is an "all 31 IV", "EV bypass", or an imposible move combination. otherwise idc)

i wont pay excuses if i lose, i`ll keep my word if you get to beat me.
try not to use trick room cause i secure you it wont even stand a chance, believe me ;)

i wish you luck and hope you want to battle ;)

Last edited:

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years
ok. i`ll take you as opponent. good luck my friend. I`ll be uploading the video afterward ;)

Homework

C4tch 3m 4ll
Years
ILl take you on x)

My signature also has my friend codes ,
Just tell me which game you want to play on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back